DRUID UNIQUE BUG: The "Mad Wolf's Glee" and maybe also "Insatiable Fury" are buggy!

The “Vigorous Aspect” from the Druid class, which gives you a 10-15% damage reduction while in werewolf form, don’t work with the “Mad Wolf’s Glee” unique chest armor.

The buff from the “Vigorous Aspect” disappears from the “Buff Bar” if I equip the “Mad Wolf’s Glee” unique chest armor and doesn’t reappear even if I change zones or re-equip the unique chest armor.

I think it’s not only a visual bug, because i feel i’m getting more damage if i equip the “Mad Wolf’s Glee” unique chest armor.

From this I conclude that this aspect and possibly other “buffs” and even damage enhancements that work exclusively for the werewolf, stops working if i’m wearing the “Mad Wolf’s Glee” unique chest armor.

This “Bug” is probably caused by the fact that the game thinks that you are not in the werewolf form despite the unique chest armor, because the “true form” is usually the human form and not the werewolf form.

The same “Bug” could also be happen with the counterpart of this unique armor, i mean the other unique chest armor called “Insatiable Fury” which grants you the Werebear Form as a “True Form”.

Now I ask you to fix this bug because I would like to play with this unique. Thank you in advance!

Sincerely, Barodin.

I’m gooing out on a limb here becvause i’m also a druid player, the icon you see might be related to something else. Since you are always running as a werewolf, go out in the field where there is no mobs and look into your stats page directly, in the defensive section and look for that damage reduction while in werewolf form. let me know what you find