Drop rates severly nerfed

Just got my first legendary drop at level 32…sheesh…I don’t expect a legendary in every dungeon or world event, but this is a bit ridiculous…

1 Like

Why do you think it’s ridiculous?
How many hours did you spent to get that 32?
I have 3 legends at 30 level so far, so I bit more lucky. And I am totally happy with this drop rate.

1 Like

If its like that after 70 then id worry

1 Like

that makes it more special

3 Likes

A friend plays on Tier I and is already fully equipped with legendaries by being level 40~

I play in Tier II. So far up to level 35, ~5 legendaries did drop for me, scrapped/extracted 2 or 3 of them.

Some dungeons drop more or less. I had a dungeon in where “only” rares and legendaries did drop for me. My whole inventory was filled with yellows, so I had to teleport to town to scrap them and then back to dungeon…

Im level 34 and my Druid has all Legendaries except 2 … Im running the Aspect Dungeons and evreything is dropping well… Just got to Scosglen so we will see what happens - IF I CAN LOG IN …

RNG is not kind to you. I’m level 36 and have had somewhere between 6 and 10 drop between Act 1 and part of Act 2. I got 2 legendaries after the Act 1 boss fight.

That said, they’ve largely only been useful for a little while and then became trash. I scrapped a new legendary just a while ago to get the affix to put on a rare weapon that had better stats.

It goes up as you increase the difficulty level and you level up. Legendaries are dropping like candy for me in WT3.

1 Like

it will increase once ur higher lvl but 1 only at lvl 32 is either bad luck on ur end or u play tier 1 i started and played through in tier 2 now i am in tier 3

tell me about it ^^

My 35, almost 36 Barb have only seen 2 legendries across World Tier 2.

go hunt for aspects and use them on rare make ur own legendaries

act 1 boss i think always drops 1 or 2

I’ve gotten 4 legendaries and I’m only level 28 atm. Taking my sweet time and only in Act II.

Does crafted really count?

Doesn’t feel like it.

That’s how it should be

1 Like

I haven’t kept accurate count of my time, but I’m guessing I’ve got probably 12-14 hours into it by now…maybe even more…

I would say yes, but only under this condition:

It drops and is trash so you harvest the affix.

I would say that is different than applying a dungeon reward affix.

i got 37 hours into this

You should sleep. I take it your trying to race for world firsts?

I have all legendary gear at 43, had them for a level or two now. So not that bad.

If that’s the case, then I think one or two legendary per 12 hours of gaming is totally fine. We are all used to dropping 100 legendaries per hour with Diablo III. Maybe this will be different in D IV endgame, I hope. So far, with low level questing, things are promising and rates are low.