Drop rates severly nerfed

I crafted protection aspect so that’s my legendary. Also salvaged 10 rares and only got like 2 or 3 rare essences, is that common? Also when I upgraded armor I salvaged the aspect’ed one (got a raw lether lol), but then I notice there is a tab to extract aspect from legendary at the occultist, so I messed up pretty badly resources wise :smiley:

Fast forward to level 40. Tons of legendaries dropped since then. I am happy with this rate, maybe it’s even to high I’d say. Would mind it being lower by 25%.

tbh when you are 50 plus they need to nerf it abit more for real, you get more then enough drops at that point.

Game should not be loot pinata like d3 its a quick high that fades fast. It should take time to find the items you need to flesh out a build.

Anyone asking about increasing more drops is missing the point here. It does increase as you level and its still too high imo.

Blizzard Please bring back the auction house so these posts will go away.

yeah it starts to pick up around there

1 Like

T3 with tree of whisper caches and helltides, etc, you can just about choose when and how you want a legendary item. Also you have enough mats and codex items to just make whatever you need whenever you want. And the sacred rares are really nice on their own or imprinted. Just hang in there a few more levels and you’ll get more than you want. Immediately can tell the difference.

Maybebhe farmed for them, maybe he did more dumgeons, maybe he uses codex legos he added to rares. Legos until 70 are going to get replaced 100 percent.

U can only trade rares thats it.

Starting from level 50ish legys drop left and right and you get at east one legy in each nightmare dungeon you beat.

Once you get to WT3 you get like 3-4 with every full inventory of yellows.

1 Like

I have 2 legos at 23. Im not too bothered by item drops. I know a lot of players are, but I just focus having the best time I can when I play. And challenging battles are more fun than easy ones.

The crazy thing is i didn’t get one until maybe level 30+ but then i had a span of like 4 within the hour. I also noticed that using your murmuring orbs the chance to get a legendary are quite high. Save around 350-400 and you pretty much will get one or if you have some crazy bad luck.

Personally I feel they could be turned down a little more in drops. I mean I already nearly have a stash tab full of different legendary and my character is already decked out in legendary.

I noticed this as well, legendary drops are tied to character level. They don’t drop at all from enemies before level 30. But once I hit level 40-45+, they started regularly dropping. Blizzard needs to just remove the level limitations from legendary drops, and allow people to get them earlier to help with the really boring early level phase. It should be the same drop rate at level 10 as it is at level 50, and it’s not.