Do NOT play BARB or SORC | DSC#3

Daily Sentiment Check.

NO barbs and sorcs needed in S1.

3 Likes

Haha this is why I have a sorc and a barb at 100 already. Now I have the level 100 achievements for them, and can focus on the 3 classes that are actually good when season 1 starts

2 Likes

personally i look forward to seeing only druids, rogues and necros s1

AKA you’re running a bad build and need to optimize your gear.

1 Like

you still noob, get outta here.

Running t60+ to farm FAST can run up to t80 on a sorc not sure what druids/necros/rogues doing but ones I have seen are slow as heck.

they do do higher tiers and much better damage and survivability.

1 Like

Seriously doubt more damage. Survivability yes. I can not actually wear my damage. But people put too much stock in those big numbers. Iceshards might not look flashy with the millions of damage numbers. But it hits ALOT more and ALOT faster at a 100 percent crit chance.

I switched over to necro and the damage is just significantly better and easier to get. You dont need to cc bosses to start doing big numbers you just right click. Probably helps that necro gets do much crit dmg from its paragon

1 Like

If you see anyone playing these, stealth nerf them team! please

Boss is like 1 percent of the time taken in a NM whether you do big damage or not. Clear speed of the dungeon all that matters.

Played a barb until 100, and will do a barb for season 1 again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I don’t believe you. Main menu screen or it did not happen.

Druid is hitting 90 million and taking zero dmg in nm100 while your barb avoids nearly all mobs and has to play as pseudo ranged in a no kill objective only map.

Exactly!!!

20Characters go here

Talking about a fixed build. WW barbs could melt t100 too once upon a time. Tornado thingy was nerfed awhile ago.

Tornado and Bulwark Druid currently stomps Barb for pve…

1 Like

All i seen from druid is annoying knockback and slow clear times. I hear them say 11 million damage HIt!!! Yet i have 3/4 of the dungeon cleared while they on that same pack.

Literally ever single pack elites or not is just run by and nova teleport to next rinse and repeat. All the way up to t70 after that got to play a whole lot more conservative but still pretty fast.
But yeah get caught sometimes and one shot by annoying dumb crap. Like bugged boars or OP ballistas.

Any average “TOP build” druid will outscale the BEST BARB in solo T75-80+ dungeons.
Simple as that. Tell you friend to build around bulward as Substastic said and you two both go do some T90s. I can guarantee you will struggle and he will breeze through it.