Diablo IV Login/Queue Issues - 6/8/2023

1,109 minutes. I got time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im up to 1,345 minutes

1 Like

" [#Diablo4] We’ve reduced login rates in order to alleviate pressure on the servers. Players will see extended login queues while the work is ongoing."Blizzard Twitter

I want to speak to Thomas Blizzard right now. This is absolutely uncalled for.

2 Likes

They get it right, if they are from China. Honkai Star rail had millions of players on launch. No issues, no lag, nothing. Blizzard just sucks.

Good point. Okay. Watch a movie, read a book, talk to friends and family!

I have stellar ATT fiber internet. I’ve had no big issues with D4 since early access. This after noon after playing for several hours I get kicked. Now I can’t log in. I went ahead and rebooted my system, but no help.

How about you have one quick look at the forums instead of opening a topic that exists 1500 times already

I did… I opened another topic. I think I’ll open one about you complaining about someone giving information.

I’ve jumped out of a plane before, would not do that, mainly because my knee would probably give out on me. Hell even climbing the 24ft I have it’s buckled a few times, lol.

I think we should all take a moment to appreciate they literally coded the queue message with a presumably 32bit integer to allow for these astronomical queue numbers to be displayed properly.

If only they’d put as much foresight into actually engineering the network for the first weekend of general release.

3 Likes

Release week… Do better!

1 Like

Why is it that after all this time that communication seems to still be an issue with Blizzard? Can no one get on here and just say “Hey, we know it’s broke and we’re working on it.”? Is anyone awake up there?

2 Likes

They post these kind of updates on twitter. Blizzard CS - The Americas (@BlizzardCS) / Twitter

This your first rodeo with a Blizzard game?

2 Likes

I’ve been to every single one of their “rodeos”, that’s why I asked, “Why is it after all this time…?”

But thanks for the input.

I don’t have a twitter account…so I wasn’t gonna bother looking to a tweet for a game I play on PC lol. TY

1 Like

Yeah, they literally posted 5 minutes after this post. LOL. I take back 50% of what I said…

Bliz going bare minimum on infrastructure costs and increase things slowly following 3million outages shocker.