Diablo IV Login/Queue Issues - 6/8/2023

I’m just curious why my thread with 2.9k views and 49 comments was merged with this thread, which has nothing to do with login queue issues. If it was your clever attempt to bury it, it won’t change the fact that I’m right, and blizzard was in the wrong.

1 Like

This has been a horrible launch. WOW wasn’t this bad. I could log in and play from day one and only had some small issues. This is inexcusable.

Why was the following thread merged with the Diablo IV Login/Queue Issues thread?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/diablo-4-server-slam-cooked-my-gpu/21857

It has nothing to do with it, this was a mistake. And if you had to merge it with some other main thread, at least you should have merged it with this one, instead:

The issue with the gpu crashes won’t go away on its own. This a serious issue that affects a lot of people with higher end rtx nvidia 3000 series gpus (mostly but not specifically) and sadly it is not isolated:

At the very least they should have merged it with the " Game Freezes/Crashes GPU fans screaming when opening specific UI Elements - June 2023" Main Thread, not this one.

And as I said, the gpu issue won’t just go away on its own, it needs to be addressed and if it isn’t, it will just blow up.

hi, dont know why post is merge, my problem is struck at Character Select Screen and take 3 to 5 min load my necromancer , old or fresh necromancer will take long time load, made other class is fine. i can still login. only my necromancer STILL take time to load today 9th june.

I would have to agree. Thank you again for all your hard work, Anthony. The community is in your debt.

1 Like

Update,
Yesterday I submitted a ticket , it has been 23 hours and not even a how do you do from support. I thought last nights debacle during maintenance and the quick fix they did for that fixed it as I was able to finally log in and play , although I had lots of lag. Tried to log in this morning and imagine I am back to the same exact issue. I am NO expert but this issue is definitely on their end and I personally think they can’t figure out how to fix it.

Why they merged this thread with the maintenance issue thread is seriously in question. Personally I find it to be a huge cover up and dirt bag move. My issue has nothing to do with the maintenance issue from yesterday afternoon. My issue existed days before the maintenance issue. STOP MERGING THE THREADS!!!

1 Like

+1000000000000000000%

1 Like

now why doesn’t the op post appear in blizz tracker…

You guys have released numerous online games. You had several betas for this game. Of all the patch notes thus far MOST of them pertain to the freaking online shop. We just want to play the game. It’s not stop issues daily. DC’s, servers down, rubber banding killing toons, losing all progress having to start over from dc/s mid quest. What was the point of all the betas?

Every single game you release is the same nonsense. I work nearly 50 hours a week and every chance I get to play there is some bull crap going on. I paid 100 dollars for this? Guess that makes me the dumb one. Instead of working on the shop would be nice if you could work on the game. I have gave it nearly a week. One more weekend of this crap and I’m gonna try my best to get my 100 dollars back. The game itself is fun but you literally can never play it and when you can you jus rubber band all over. Nice job. Those betas/server slam really helped a lot.

3 Likes

is it really the top priority? I’ve been having “Reconnecting to Diablo IV” ever since early access ended and server opened. I did not know the copy of the game I paid for was only good for 4 days of Early Access

I’ve also had the “reconnecting to Diablo IV” issue since Monday. do you know if this is the forum for that issue or is there another one specifically to track that? I tried making my own ticket but haven’t gotten a response in 2 days.

No error code, no queue time. I get to a character creation/select screen that shows four widgets – create character, start game, world tier, & delete character – & that’s it. The screen is otherwise blank, there are no characters to select, & I can’t click on any of the widgets. I have uninstalled & reinstalled D4, still nothing. This is after playing to 13th level on 2 different characters, so the game WAS working.

1 Like

i need help with code 52 ( banished accout) =/

Your opinion does not de-value other opinions, stop being a know-it-all and let them give the feedback they want to. Pay for players, I swear…

Agreed. Will do the same

I’m still stucked on the main screen. After „click to…“ only Lilith and the version are shown. I can’t even see the queue.

1 Like

im still stuck on the character screen. completly frozen and cant see or select my characters.

I can’t even log it to the server. I’ve done everything to remedy the issue nothing works. This is a digital paper weight I can’t even play

1 Like

Serer lag issues HC!

i Just logged in went to town to go to the hellfire noticed i could not get off my mount right outside of town tryed to scroll tryed to log out and was dead.
it was not even 5 mins of play
i have no lag issues all this time low graphics
im geared and level 88

i want my char back or my money back! i invested a full week into this push and lost my char because of YOUR SERVER LAGS! and its not even right