Diablo is SAVED!

The only thing I didn’t like was the faster leveling. Today it’s fast enough. I don’t want to turn d3. In a few hours we’ll be at level 100. The more fun climb is great. The chance to receive a legendary item too. I miss it of transforming items into 925 items. The rest are big changes. We were able to change the items by 75%. Imagine that in life. And from what I saw, life in the weapon. They promised affixes that change builds such as more shot chanche and shot range. It looks cool .

2 Likes

Great news today! Looking forward to play PTR, they should make it 2 weeks instead of one week so we can have time to test everything with no rush :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I stopped watching the campfire chats months ago when they never did what they said they would. But even though I am very critical of them so far… I would be happy if they really turned things around. It’s taken them damn long enough. Guess I will have to watch it now… too many people sound like this one was a game changer and not enough details.
Part of me is very cautious though… they have lied and/or screwed up before. But man… it would be nice to be happy about the direction this game (one of my favorite franchises) is going again.

Game still delivers less than a 35$ one, i dont believe or even think or even want to think that this game is saved in any way what so ever…
The endgame in D4 is probably the worst that was ever released in ANY ARPG since 1998…
Hell i used more hours pr play through in D1 than i do with my 3-10h finish D4 play through.

1 Like

Who paid this guy to market for LE on DIABLO forum? LE gets <100k users on a friday night at best.

Almost . If only they will allow us to carry our Ubers to the next seasons

Why? Since they will make leveling easy what’s the point and uber drops are not always for your build or class

Big W. Now make paragon boards and glyphs interesting. Make them change the way abilities work or something wild to add more complexity to the game. The items are GOOD, just make paragons spicy and we’re set.

2 Likes

You think keeping the best gear in the game for every season is somehow a good idea?

What’s the point of playing seasons if you just want to carry over your best gear?

Go play Eternal.

1 Like

New seasons have new theme, battlepass, end game ladders boss . How to focus on new theme if we sitll digging ubers?

1 Like

Ubers are chase items dude.

You know this right?

Removing the chase part isn’t how you do it.

You’ll be fine, if you got Ubers before you’ll get them again, just put those juicy hours in that Blizzard loves so much.

1 Like

We ain’t in Kansas anymore Dorothy, buckle up.

1 Like

i think thats a bad idea. However, i think that all items should be tradeable.

Campfire chat is quite near a total homerun overall. I am stunned they adding crafting, zoom out, minions got massive buffs, greater rifts (Pit thing), ect.

Some big negatives:

Delay for start until may. I seen this mentioned in another summary thread.
Trading of all items is a huge win for RMT.

I cant think of anything more negative right now. This is honestly an unreal improvement on the game. I am all about giving credit where credit is due and they deserve it here and some sleep. D4 is a new game after all this.

You know its good when even I give it a :white_check_mark: !

Leveling was sort of the point for me as well.

To early to tell though.
Will be checking out the PTR.

My thoughts as well.
100% crit chance minions sounds like a bomb blast :stuck_out_tongue:

Despite its various problems so far, I have enjoyed the game and played a lot of it already.

I haven’t read all of the latest news yet but I’m very excited about what’s to come based on lots of positive buzz I’m seeing everywhere (nice change of scenery lol!).

I know right. Even I am having a hard time coming up with more negatives than 2 on campfire chat.

1] RMT paradise is born with so much trading.
2] S4 has a big delay

Thats all I have. Unreal. Just the zoom thing itself was huge but we got so much more. Minions dont suck anymore!

Campfire chat = :fire: :fire: :fire:

The only thing I didnt like is this:

• Manuals will have four possible Affixes, with one Affix being randomly applied to a piece of gear.

Why hell it must be random… Why dont let players choose what they want…

They need some randomness in the game with reduced affixes or it would be to easy to get exactly what you want. You want that journey to BiS gear to take some time.

Torchlight did this as well and it worked just fine with a much bigger pool.