Diablo devs playing Diablo 4 explains the state of the game

nevermind
/20 characters

2 Likes

Wasnt that the peasant not being able to kill Ashava and get the trophy to join the ATC (Ashava Trophy Club)?

1 Like

I thought he 1-shot Ashava on his bone spear necro

I agree. The game devs should know how to play the game. This was painful to watch, even my grandparents who never played a pc game would be better.

4 Likes

Final Fantasy 16 Dev Instantly MELTS a Hardmode Boss - YouTube

6 Likes

Blizz devs could not be more out of touch even if they tried.

15 Likes

Yes but if he didn’t create his own post with his own unique version of parroting what other people are crying about he wouldn’t get the attention he so desperately wanted.

2 Likes

I bet if it was them you wouldn’t be responding either…

3 Likes

This game makes me want to play the old diablo 2 so badly (not resurrected) and I can’t even do that anymore

1 Like

Watching blizzard burning from the inside out, more entertaining than playing the game.

I can’t even feel bad about it, somebody actually hired these two to actually work on dungeon design?

lmfao.

11 Likes

Larian has shown themselves to be an amazing company. From having devs (and a CEO!!) that actually play their own game and engage with the community in meaningful ways to not giving in to the lure of microtransactions to them supporting their localization team that was initially left uncredited due to a 3rd party error by immediately demanding a list of the uncredited staff and shipping a patch to add them…

I hope the game does enormously well and all the other studios take notes.

11 Likes

Ok, Gonna call the video FAKE! Why? They were not lagging and rubber banding lol
You can"t play D4 with out a unhealthy portion of lag and rubber banding. Makes the game too easy. haha. Ignore me…

oh boy

689 like again 23k dislike

this is a epic massive lost for a 2 day video

after the white knight will call us the minority :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

That is unfortunate. I still have the original copy. :slight_smile:
Although nothing wrong with resurrected really, that team actually knew what they were doing for the most part.

1 Like

I’d say these two lost, nobody wanted to be on camera and those who lost had to do it.

1 Like

This is the reason Joe Shely was scared to buff barbarians

3 Likes

Obviously salty gamers are just reviewbombing, everyone else is just enjoying the game /s

10 Likes

yea the world is flat :roll_eyes:

stay in deny

2 Likes

when someone puts /s that means they’re being sarcastic

4 Likes

Yes sure as hell they should know the game. Come on! You are working on it for months and years.

1 Like