Diablo 4 x Trolli Promotion?

but does one trolli code = all weapons or do we need to redeem multiple codes to get all of the transmogs?

Why isnt a cool promotion like this plastered on the forums as a sticky?

Would love to know how this works and what to do to get all cosmetics.

@PezRadar

I know it’s not what you’re asking for but here:

https://www.trolli.com/xbox

That’s the official trolli website with all the details.

1 Like

Interesting. I would like to inquire as to how much you are selling a code for?

Regards

At least it isn’t limited to their sugar encrusted varieties. Their regular gummies aren’t half bad. They’re no Brachs, but since Brachs doesn’t make their gummy bears anymore, at least it’s an alternative.

Are the codes only redemmable with us accounts? I saw the trolli must purchased in US

THANK YOU for your response and clarification!!!

AlfreD#2836 add and we can talk via bnet

I just feel that the money spent on this promo and marketing could best have been used to improve and implement features into the game that aren’t just cosmetics. This coming from someone who has all the KFC swag.

i don’t think it’s doable in france for example

i mean, i don’t see these kind of candy anywhere

All I can find on these Promotions is this:

“you will have the opportunity to choose an in-game item, which includes but is not limited to Gummi Baubleworm (World of Warcraft), Wyrmcutter (Diablo IV), Obsidian Wheel (Sea of Thieves, and Gold Coast Experience Scroll (The Elder Scrolls Online”

So it looks like it is just one item per game. Though the Pet in World of Warcraft says 1/3 so you should be able to get 3 of the pet.

It also says:

“Purchase qualifying item(s) between 9/1/24 - 2/28/25 in one transaction, and star/check the item(s) and the date on your receipt.”

So I’d buy an amount of Troli Gummi’s equal to the amount of the items I want in one receipt making sure to star/check each one and you should be covered for all the items you’d like to receive.

Druid’s 3 werewolves companions get stuck in the ground and spawn under the floor too! This makes them useless and every time I do Artificer runs it makes me die!! I’m so pissed since it’s my endgame character build!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP! And make sure all the companions issues are resolved!

Where do you find the candy at?

We know your druid eats too much, but this thread isnt about druid food choices.

How can we contact you?

I miss the good ole days when “Community Managers” had more than 156 posts and replied to more than just posts on how to buy Blizzard’s crap. They kept the community updated let them know what’s going on behind the scenes and engaged with the community. It’s a shame those days are gone.

5 Likes

Your local grocery store, or wherever they sell candy really. Could probably find some at a gas station if you looked.

Are the codes locked to Xbox only platform?

Would be nice if someone could clarify this. Or i will try if someone has a left over code. I’m in EU but if i get my hands on US Trolli would i be able to redeem the Code on my EU account?

I have no idea if it’s all the weapons. when i redeemed the code on bnet it said “Code successfully redeemed! Claimed: Trolli Weapon Pack”. So calling it a “pack” might mean all the weapons.