Diablo 4 x Trolli Promotion?

Hey there! Has anyone else seen this promotion or redeemed any of the codes for the transmogs? I can’t find anything specific on the items that can be redeemed on Blizzards or Trollis website/social media.

When I redeemed one of the codes I was informed that I had received a trolli weapon pack and I THINK I received the polearm transmog called the hand of gallus.

I have 2 more codes but am trying to better understand if there’s multiple transmogs available, they’re completely random, or it’s just the 1 polearm transmog.

Has anyone else heard or seen anything on this as there doesn’t appear to be much out there?

1 Like

Heading to stores now nationwide are four limited-edition Sour Bite Crawler packages that have been rethemed into popular Xbox games. The specific ones that have been included are Sea of Thieves, World of Warcraft, Diablo IV, and The Elder Scrolls Online.

That said, if you are a gamer who plays these games and uses Xbox as your console, you’re in luck. After you purchase one of these special packs, you can visit trolli.com/Xbox and upload your receipt.

From there, you will have the opportunity to choose an in-game item, which includes but is not limited to Gummi Baubleworm (World of Warcraft), Wyrmcutter (Diablo IV), Obsidian Wheel (Sea of Thieves, and Gold Coast Experience Scroll (The Elder Scrolls Online.

That’s what I found on the interwebs.

Thanks! I wish I could find pictures of the items or a specific list of what the transmogs are. No idea what wrymcutter is. It does appear for WoW, you get a gummy worm looking pet that can be unlocked. Hopefully Trolli or Blizzard clarifies in the coming days/weeks

I have seen trolli bags for wow sea of thieves and pubg but nothing for d4

Wyrmcutter is probably the name of the polearm cosmetic you got.

You might be right! The hand of gallus that someone mentioned on X and Reddit appears to be from the KFC promotion when the game first launched

1 Like

But wasn’t this a promotional thing in July of 2023?

I have Codes for sale for Diablo 4 Trolli promo if you can’t get them. DM ME.

Trolli® + Xbox

Buy any Trolli® product to receive FREE in-game content PLUS the chance to win an Xbox Series X!

How To Participate

Purchase qualifying item(s) between 9/1/24 - 2/28/25 in one transaction, and star/check the item(s) and the date on your receipt.

Decent amount of time for this one.

2 Likes

Oh nice!
I went to search it and only saw the old one.
Looks like I’ll be buying some in the near future lol.

:+1:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a good amount of time and I’m hoping they do a better job of getting the word out there because right now no one seems to know about it. Maybe there will be more information coming in the very near future.

1 Like

its called a ‘troll’ promotion not trolli

@pezradar is there any additional information on this promotion coming or any additional clarification you can provide on what the Diablo 4 item is from the Trolli code?

While it says you need a specially branded bag, they’ll honor any receipt. I ordered (2) bags of Trolli candy for $2.12 each as part of my Walmart delivery order, got two generic bags of candy, and just received my codes two days later, as promised.

1 Like

If you choose the Diablo 4 option when you redeem the code and can figure out what the Trolli weapon pack is please let us know!

1 Like

Is this for Xbox only or can you get the transmit on PC?

1 Like

@Gators11715 - did you successfully redeem the code and wind up with nothing to show for it? That’s what happened to me. Tried using the code again and it said it was used. :frowning:

Yep! That was exactly it, I redeemed the code and it said it was for a Trolli weapon pack but I have no new weapons, transmogs, or skins that I can find anywhere. I’ve seen 1-2 similar posts in X that no one seems to know what the Diablo 4 reward is and no one can find it. Wow is a little gummy worm pet, and Sea of Thieves appears to be some sort of ship wheel. I’m guessing that whatever this item is it’s something for spiritborn, but who knows?

Heya! Thanks for bringing this up.

Redeeming the codes still counts on the backend as an entitlement and the items will be added on the launch of Vessel of Hatred (October 8th). This is why they aren’t appearing just yet!

9 Likes

Are we seriously getting trolled for cosmetics? I guess Im game. :troll:

What do I buy for all cosmetics I can get? Is this candy good?

Why doesnt this have a forum sticky post?