Diablo 4 not supporting game sharing

Il pacchetto l’ho comprato dal mio account il secondario ma è il principale che si è sbloccato

Hi Has blizzard confirmed this is the case the game sharing is suspended just for the early release

Really pissed off, me and my sister game share on PS5 and I can get in but she can’t. Paid £90 for the early access, Blizzard screwed all of us over. We were really excited now I feel too crap to play without her, unfair. Never seen a game restrict something like this on game share?

Same here, trying to play with my gf and blizzard decided to give players the biggest F-Bomb present to those that purchased deluxe/ult for early access. smfh.

Where? Show please I don’t see

Guys I have the work around step by step here and am streaming live links below

2 Likes

Or did you come up with everything? Show me the message

Watch this get patched…

Until they do let’s get it Ezekiel!

defiantly works just tried it absolutely spot on cheers

1 Like

they did post clarity yesterday you have to play couch co-op with the person who actually bought it. you can’t use two different tvs or devices. so for us its one xbox my husbands signs in then after he loads into the game I hit the three lines on my controller but you both have to start new characters together. so if they already at kyro then they need to start a new character to get your character to that level then they can switch to the other character once you completed the intro missions.

1 Like

Yes exactly how me and my husband did it to get me on. It’s really frustrating that they made it super complicated to get through this time. During beta, no problem. And I was the one with the early access code for early open beta, he joined with me. Sucks that at early launch it has been so hard and frustrating for everyone to just simply play with family, friends and spouses. I feel like we all spent a lot of money and waited hella long to play this game with each other. I couldn’t get on fully until late last night when we figured out what to do to get me on, and by then my hubs had to head to bed, so I was on alone. Lol

Yeah, this is wild and pretty greedy of Blizzard. Game sharing is a feature of the Xbox and I purchased the early access version so that my boyfriend and I could play on our own Xboxs. What does it matter to them if we are playing local co-op or on two different Xboxs like Microsoft allows?

I agree especially cuz we were able to play the early access beta on two consoles

1 Like

Yep, so did we. This seems like them trying to get even more money from us. I did not see this coming as I haven’t had this problem with any other game on Xbox.

I have a game share work around for those who haven’t seen it yet step by step guide and live twitch stream let’s get you guys online

2 Likes

Blizzards answer is “Well you can couch co-op”. That’s so disappointing to restrict how we want to play. I understand that work has to go in to supporting these features but hey Blizzard, that’s what we pay for. I’m so sick of the rockstar vibe Blizzard still has telling folks how and when we can play. Blizzard games are fun but they’re far from top dog anymore. Your reputation is pretty bad and this is an example of why.

2 Likes

I don’t want to share my game with another console, I just want other people to be able to play while I’m at work today, and evidently that can’t happen. Every user on my Xbox has to Buy the game in order to play!

3 Likes

I feel as if i haved been robbed!! I want to do a return and refund but its not possible. I will no longer support or play there games any longer. I purchased diablo 4 for couch co-op with my spouse. Should not be advertised or sold in a belief that 1 game supports co-op. Congrats Blizzard you got my 106$ this time. This game will be uninstalled and not played. Wish you would just do a return

It doesn’t work while both people are online on a separate console though right? I saw people saying it kicked the other user off when the one who purchased the game logged in on their console.

Edit: It does work. Make sure you completely sign out of that second console before logging in to your main console.

2 Likes