Diablo 4 in xbox is unplayable

i dont know what is going on at this point but im seriously pissed off, i blught the ultimate version on console and pretty much since day one i have been getting disconection after disconection, at the point when i dont know what to do, i tried everything, i sneded tickets wich have had no response, i can barely play 5 minutes without getting a disconection and im fed up at this point, anyone here knows what i can do to fix this mess?

7 Likes

Idk what you guys are doing behind the scenes, but you’re SERIOUSLY pissing the entire community off with this “maintenance” b.s. that is disconnecting people and keeping them from logging in.

1 Like

I am on XBox as well, and have been very little issues. Sounds more like it’s your ISP than anything. Possibly your port, double check your ports, and make sure your the port that is dedicated to Blizzard is open. Yes, Blizzard has their own dedicated port. Enable port forwarding.
port forward . com / diablo-IV

2 Likes

Unfortunately I have the same problem.
Disconnected in the middle of the dungeon… in HC, of course i dead.
some times good for hours, but after that, this problem pop up again. restart the game 1-4 time, sometimes worked, but not always. Sad…

4 Likes

how do i do that if you dont mind me asking

Xbox series X here, no dramas here. Not even in beta. Same for my partner on series one.

4 Likes

Go to that website, it has a step by step process you an follow. But it has to be done on your PC.

port forward . com / Diablo-IV

without the spaces of course.

1 Like

Been playing on my series x since ealry launch and zero issues. You sure it isnt your internet?

im sure of it, i tried with other games and nothing gets issues, just diablo

2 Likes

got the server disconnection and was placed on the character select screen where my progress for the day (about 7 hours) is completely gone. de-leveled and all.

2 Likes

Separate issue. The servers just went down, probably an authentication issue.

He’s having connectivity issues, probably due to him using the wrong port.

The same thing just happened to me. Just got the game made a new character played for a couple hours and now it’s gone.

1 Like

No issues for me, until half hour ago, when I’m kicked with error 300202 and now I cannot login

1 Like

Hardcore characters are not worth investing in. Not when you can’t trust Blizzard to maintain their servers without disconnecting us during combat and dying.

2 Likes

man im don, 115 dollars for this, and not a single game i play has given me any issues since i have my console, the fact that i need to do all that porting stuff just so i can play a game that in theory should be fine mkes me mad, im going to top playing untill i know i can play safely

1 Like

More than likely, it’s a firewall issue my friend. I’m no tech guru so not much help other than usually it’s like they’ve said, port forwarding it simply allowing the game through your firewall.

Hope you get it fixed!

1 Like

Same here… superfly pizzed off… f***ing rip-off game when you can’t play

2 Likes

hones question my guy, whay does diablo is the only game that gives me that issue?, i play f1 online, fifa, and other live games with no issues, i dont get why this is happening

1 Like

So glad i work all day and come home to this bs… i want my money back

3 Likes

Again, it’s pointing towards a firewall issue. I have the same problem playing Division 2. For whatever reason, the Ubi client gives me issues. If on PC, check your DX12 stuff. In my opinion, DX12 breaks everything. Roll down to DX11 and try that.