Diablo 4 Gameplay Launch Trailer

Noice choice using Billie Eilish song :+1:

6 Likes

I love it! :heart_eyes:

Let’s GOOOOO!!!

3 Likes

the real thing at long last, no more betas.

2 Likes
1 Like

They make the classes look so sick in that trailer. Meanwhile I’m over here playing Rogue like I’m Neji from Naruto.

“Annnnd… ROTATION! 1, 2, 3, 4!”

3 Likes

Imbuements definitely gives more flashiness than I thought to rogues. Their moves seemed so bland.

Cool trailer, music sucked.

14 Likes

Greed is making a comeback as a world boss. Nice.
Have they revealed Diablo’s model for D4 yet??

Trash zoomer music in an otherwise great trailer

11 Likes

I believe Diablo won’t be in D4 at launch. He’s currently chillin’ in the Black Abyss after we smacked him around in D3.

30 years of hotel bills adding up though so I doubt he will be down there forever…

1 Like

Doubtful. Would be pretty odd for Diablo not to make a boss appearance in a game called Diablo.

If I had to make a prediction, I would say him and Lilith might be fighting it out at one point.

3 Likes

i guess its good for the younger folks. i wouldve expected something more… classical. acoustic maybe.

you say billie eyelash i hear young quirky and hipster.

3 Likes

I am so f***ing pumped for this.

ikr :grin:

Rogues saved my hide in Ashava fights so nah it’s all good even with boring rotations.

Yeah we haven’t seen anything that hints Diablo yet…

I guess Bad Guy has been over-used. :slight_smile:

I enjoyed it! Was caught off guard at first, expected something more orchestral but it fit well.

They did say they didn’t want to reveal the end-game story elements… and we already know Lilith is a primary focus here, so that can only mean Diablo shows up in the end somewhere.

Who the hell likes this type of singer…

It’s so boring :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My D4 Necromancer; “Lilith I am coming for you, and I will not be alone.”

3 Likes

Uh, the music was fine, but definitely not good enough for a Diablo IV trailer…

1 Like