Diablo 4 - Feedback

Hello,

So far, I have had a blast playing the beta and feel that the more grimy/darker look is a good step in the right direction. However, I have some main aspects that I would like to address. First of all, searching for a specific challenge/achievement is a pain in the a**. Therefore, a search bar for not only challenges/achievements but also for the inventory, stash, etc. (where you can search for the name, affixes, etc.) would be one of the first QoL features I would like to see.
Also, there should be an option to deactivate aim assist for skill shots (maybe there is one, but I’m just blind). There were many scenarios where I only hit one instead of both mobs because of it.
Additionally, I’m a bit concerned about seasonal play because I’m not looking forward to collecting over 200 Statues every 3-4 months.

Highly doubt you get that. This game is made for consoles, first and foremost, and that’s not a necessarily bad thing, it’s just what it is. Notice that while we do get a search in the skill tree, you don’t need to type anything. Perhaps we can get a similar function in other areas, though it’s likely to be very limited in scope.

Curious about this myself. The game doesn’t feel built for seasonal play. Feels built more for longevity with more and more content added on. More like a live service or MMO rather than the model games like D2 and D3 had.