Diablo 4 crashes when it is loading

Every time i try to open diablo 4 its fine but once it gets to the part where it says logging into diablo 4 it just crashes right after I’ve tried everything from deleting the pref file to making sure all my stuff is up to day and I’ve also looked around and found people said to rename the dstorage file and I’ve done that with still no change I put in a ticket but of course its not being answered anyone have any suggestions.

18 Likes

I am having the same problem. It will either hang after the Blizzard logo on startup or once the pop-up regarding log in. This started happening only after downloading the most recent patch.

3 Likes

Same exact issue for me. Just hangs every time I try to log in.

6 Likes

Same here, can’t get in no matter what. Only started after this patch.

7 Likes

Since the new patch applied today, I can not login to the game as it freezes at the Blizzrd screen or the one after it or the login screen. Total Freeeeeeeeez.

6 Likes

Ok so i want to add to this my problem started yesterday and i have it fixed now i think im at least at the character select screen and i have no problems what i ended up having to do was just close msi afterburner off completely idk why that was messing with it if that was the problem

1 Like

Same here, since this latest patch applied D4 freezes while loading.

5 Likes

I’m having the same issue. tried the repair tool it didn’t work.

5 Likes

Jsem na tom po posledním updatu stejně

1 Like

Since the update, I’m also not able to get back into the game. it just gets stuck on the brown “Blizzard Entertainment Screen” - why won’t #Blizzard let me play???
Tried repair - nothing to repair
Checked all drivers - all up to date

2 Likes

same here… it keeps freezing with 4090.

Yep logged in initially straight after the patch and crashed at the end of the first vault. Havvnt been able to log in since it just hangs at the blizzard logo.

1 Like

quick clicking into logos once let me in but no luck this time.

same here. Hit play and gets stuck at blizzard screen

1 Like

I wonder if blizzard even look at these messages, or if they even care enough to pay attention to us. they say they are always taking the community feedback.
THIS IS COMUNITY FEEDBACK!!!

1 Like

Same here. Been playing fine for months and after latest patch crashes on the logging into diablo IV screen.

1 Like

Add me to the list. Post patch, it freezes at Blizzard splash screen.

Same problems; went through all the normal stuff… Rebooted, Scanned install, Checked drivers, etc. It’s on your end guys.

Never any problems before this and in fact am playing on a new SSD.

Will play some GalCiv4 till fix.

Thanks Guys. =)

2 Likes

My client gets frozen whilst loading the game. I have the same issue after the patch or whatever. I can’t play the game.

Reinstall did not help. Nor did clearing out the local settings.

1 Like