Diablo 3 feels better

I tried to play all day but could not get into the game, but finally I can now (interesting that during the peak hours I can play but earlier I could not) and after about an hour or so I feel this game is worse than Diablo 3, combat feels less intense, graphics are better, quests suck, everything looks the same, they tried to add a bunch of systems that don’t seem to work together and overall it just feels unpolished, I guess this will be a good game in about a year, if anyone stills plays it. My feeling is just like Diablo 2 still has a following today, Diablo 3 will continue to do so, but Diablo 4 will not match either.

117 Likes

Well thats YOUR opinion man… My opinion is this game feels 1000x better than Diablo 3. Looks better, combat is better, movement is better, world is better, mobs are better, loot is better. Pretty much every single thing is better.

213 Likes

In a few months most people will either agree with me, or they will agree with you, let’s see.

27 Likes

There’s actually a good deal of diversity in just act 1. Ice cavern, rotten cave, old mage tower, mountain fortress, etc. It might be a bit more subtle but pretty cool imo.

24 Likes

My biggest issue was that overall it seems like Diablo 4 is a lot more like Diablo Immortal than Diablo 3, and that is not a good direction for the game…

60 Likes

diablo 3 has hit its peak and anything meaningful to come to the game is gone and passed.

diablo 4, while not perfect is just starting: And its starting at a pretty great place! far from perfect, but point is diablo 4 can only keep getting better. Diablo 3 is done and peaked.

24 Likes

D3 has been out for 11 years and the gameplay loop is ‘get set. be forced to use skills you’d rather not use’ okay man you do you

17 Likes

diablo 3 had 10 years of development… if you played d3 vanilla with AH, then after ACT1, you’d know what was ‘hell’

25 Likes

It honestly does at least the maps aren’t just ridiculously huge for no reason and has tight pacing for the narrative.

3 Likes

TRUE…

D4 feels like a cheap Lost Ark clone.

40 Likes

Of course it feels better. It’s had 10 years of updates and tuning.

5 Likes

worst part of Lost Ark is the gear upgrading. Man the rng is bull crap & it takes days to refarm it or piles of gold

2 Likes

THE BEES! NOT THE BEES! omg I remember old inferno mode that was truly torture lol

5 Likes

quote from d2r forum : GO BACK TO DIABLO 3

6 Likes

Lol, I only played like 2 hours earlier because I work at night… but you are out of your mind. The little I played I can already say, this is WORLDs better than D3 was at it’s best. We’ll see if it can compete with games like POE which will be the main competition.

26 Likes

This will kill POE. And i hate saying that. This might be something good from blizzard but we will see how the monetization is.

8 Likes

I think POE and D4 cater to very different crowds, and will both do fine.

19 Likes

I don’t see how it’ll kill POE, they’ll both thrive.

True true.

4 Likes

d2 > d4 > di > d3

end of story

11 Likes

you’re comparing max level characters with completed builds from d3 to lvl 1-25 in d4. of course combat “feels less intense”. go do 1-25 in d3. i promise it’s not intense LOL

43 Likes