DDos attack - guess we have to wait this one out

Looks like Blizzard are under siege…note on Bnet saying they are under attack right now. Its not just D4 that is impacted.

4 Likes

I guess someone wasn’t happy with blizzard. Not surprising tbh

23 Likes

Pretty sure its BS just to cover server implementation issues. No one is disconnecting, its just a login issue, so def no DDos.

26 Likes

Its Inarius! Its gotta be him

7 Likes

Guessing someone’s HC character died to a hotfix lag spike.

10 Likes

Yea, doesn’t seem something that even Blizzard would BS about. Too easy to verify externally to lie about. Its not just impacting D4.

2 Likes

Yeah, totally. Multiple Blizz games are having issues at the exact same time, but that’s just a coincidence. The reality is that they didn’t buy enough D4 servers, and started shutting down random servers for other games to cover it up

4 Likes

Honestly even more of a reason to implement an offline mode. If this happens on a regular basis the game is screwed.

13 Likes

the ddos attack is just from everyone hammering the servers trying to login… but they have no licence

7 Likes

Its across multiple Blizzard games right now.

is that why the battle net app is down? or is that just me?

please go outside more

1 Like

Real-Time DDoS Attack Map

https://horizon.netscout.com/

Compare the real-time data to the Blizzard DDoS attack in July 2018:

https://horizon.netscout.com/?filters=eventValues.attackDirection.1-destination&isPaused=false&mapPosition=15.78~-5.02~0.00&time=20180709-231013
4 Likes

Yea as much as I am annoyed about some things with D4 that sounds like BS to me…

3 Likes

It’s just you, it’s working for me

:thinking: I’m not sure why that’s relevant to my post, but I’m sure I’ll go outside one day this year. Just… not yet. Maybe november? When it’s a bit cooler out

i mean it logs me in an all but its in offline mode

Starcraft, Overwatch, Modern Warfare… They are all having issues right now

Streamers are actively playing with no lag or any issues, i mean towelliee has been streaming 30+ hours , funny how a DDOS exists but they are still online…i call bull

2 Likes

Those who are performing such attack really need to get real life.

Human mind can be really disgusting. Whats the point of doing that?

Probably some guys with short-d*cks and short brains unable to find fun. LOL

2 Likes