D4 is worth 40$ at most, season 1 is a scam

beta phase sold as release

hate to break it to you buddy, but the world doesnt revolve around you, if you are not having a given issue that doesnt mean the rest of players arent having that issue constantly, and if you are okay with lagging and rubber banding in a game u paid 100$ for, then thats only you, you’re okay with w/e is given to you, you dont mind anything, good for you but thats not everyone else.

1 Like

This! If you spend 85,000$ on a Dodge Charger Hellcat Redeye, it had damn well better be better than the Base trim Charger, or a Toyota Prius. You are legitimately entitled to MORE if they demand MORE money from you, ESPECIALLY when they release an early alpha or beta state game as “full release” and you are just a glorified free labor Game Tester. Hold companies accountable. Stop saying “You’re not entitled to anything.” If we didn’t buy the game, and they made 0 DOLLARS on it, do you know what that would do to Blizz? Bobby would still get his 42nd Yacht, but everyone in the D4 dept would lose their jobs. Without the players, the game devs and everyone else are nothing. YOu ARE entitled to deserve better treatment from the people milking you for ridiculous amounts of money based on what you are actually getting vs what was told.

1 Like

For me it is definitely the internet, on my pc at another location i have a different internet and have never had any problems.

Never said it did. And never said they dont. You asked a question. I responded.

wasnt asking a question, i was talking in general about the issues the vast majority of players are having, the question marks wasnt as in a personal question for you, but fair enough.

This isnt a question? I see 5 question marks.

OK so you love Blizzard ,so isn’t a bit retarded* to write on every post that The game is amazing …You guys don’t know anything and …and …and the game is worth 1000$ ??

And also

Is this ??? what?? a threat ??
I encountered plenty of people with this mentality .

So my post has what ??

700 post saying that everything is OK * While Isn’t ??
Why don’t you play the game??

Also you got the likes from the people with 2/3 k posts in this forums …that call anyone stupid and pathetic because if they argue with this …The game needs improvement and so …

2 Likes

All of us smart people saw season 1 for what it was, a scam to peddle battle passes. We skipped it.

Nah i have payed less than 50 cents per hour and dropping.

Will easily get 1k hours.

That guy sucks bobby for a living, don’t bother.

You should

People like you are the problem

3 Likes

I quit 1 week into season one after burning out from renown grind. They dropped the ball on season 1 and i have no faith that that season 2 will be any better.

Caged hearts is a fail seasonal mechanic. They are basically very bad version’s of legendary gems from d3.

Its gonna take more than fixing resistances to bring me back for another week of renown grinding in season 2.

Wait for RoS 2.0 for Diablo 4 to be in a decent state… Yes I agree with OP - I feel scammed and bought into what they were telling us they were producing. Instead it is a giant hybrid mmo that requires high effort and pushes players into FOMO just to play season, along with restarting your mmo character??. Game is highly underwhelming and is the last title I purchase from blizzard - the company name is the same, the people who built games on passion and love are all gone. We are left with blizzard who is greed and sales, 0 passion for the games and gamers that play. Very sad state.

2 Likes

Naw. It should be free to play while it’s still in beta.

Don’t you love when you find a near perfect amu/ring and it doesn’t have the stupid matching heart color you need ? I mean, after all, it’s not like we have 200 affixes to sift through, there’s also that now. Ain’t loot (the only content) F*N ?

2 Likes

$40 with an additional $30 coupon maybe

Yeah I agree. I don’t think they should have added the colored sockets with the jewelry for the malignant hearts. Just making the various types of hearts unique would have been sufficient. Like you could only equip one wrathful, one vicious, etc. But I saved a bunch of rings just incase I have to switch some stuff up.

Im at the point in Season 1 where I no longer click on Gems after I kill the monsters unless its a Wrathful, its not worth the time and they take up more slots that could be used for rares to sell.

Which is a bad design. The entire seasonal mechanics eventually just becomes something players avoid because its not worth your time.

Then there is the Seasonal boss which is just a waste of time and an annoying Barrier spam fight. Those guaranteed 800 items drops can be Magic Items. Ive gotten so many 800 IP Sacred Magic items from the Seasonal Boss on WT4, its got to be joke by devs.

1 Like

the game became very mind numbing and boring, no content and nothing to do,

some people might say “well, you can level a new character and try it?”, to do what with it exactly? same content I did countless times on my lvl 100 rogue? no thanks.

I think blizzard is just out of touch, they cant compete with other games anymore, I mean look at PoE or Last Epoch or even Torch light, all of the games i mentioned have far more content and im not talking about the entirety of PoE, Last Epoch or Torch light, just compare a season from any of those games to season 1 in D4.

I dont think S2 will be any better, D4 will be a good game in like 2-3 years, not anytime soon sadly.

1 Like