D4 is worth 40$ at most, season 1 is a scam

well thats a your problem, everybody is rubber banding NOT because of their internet though, because of blizzard’s servers.

playing the campaign the first time was fun yes, doing the renwon again wasnt fun, its not really something anyone wants to repeat, playing with friends was fun and stressful, cause of the instability mentioned above, like we’re playing and trying to have fun but then someone lags, the other crashes, dungeon kicks us out and resets, just a lot of bugs and instability that is outweighing that fun,

again, I want the game to be better and I am a firm believer that we wont get any results from blizzard by being constructive and positive, based on true story and personal years of experience.

When someone spends their money they generally feel entitled to the product they thought they were buying. It’s kind of human nature.

fair enough, but people should be able to voice their opinions without being called “entitled”, so if anything you are attacking any critic on the forums, which is not healthy at all.

I respect your opinion and what makes the game good for you might not be the same thing for other players, a lot of people dont care about the story or cutscenes, a lot of people skip that part actually, they like building characters and playing them,

point is, how you play the game isnt necessarly how others play it, so players will naturally have different opinions about different aspects of the game, and currently the feedback was mostly negative cause it is a negative experience for most people.

1 Like

I have 800ish hours. Damn I scammed bliz at the price they sold me this fun.

2 Likes

Ppl seem to forget they getting patches and updates for free. Its a live service game. U not happy with the current state of the game? Then leave and come back when they added new things which u do like. So far the patches seem good and they going in the right direction.

Never had a dc at all. I crashed 1 time but i was overloading my comp on my end. The rubber banding was only an issue when changing into highly populated areas like helltides and even then it honestlu didnt bother me much. I have played ragnarok online for years and that game is the king of rubber banding. I dont play hardcore in any game because that would be stressful. Non hard core isnt stressful at all. Even if i was dying every 30 seconds.

should’ve been free tbh.

people are allowed to have differing opinions.

beta phase sold as release

hate to break it to you buddy, but the world doesnt revolve around you, if you are not having a given issue that doesnt mean the rest of players arent having that issue constantly, and if you are okay with lagging and rubber banding in a game u paid 100$ for, then thats only you, you’re okay with w/e is given to you, you dont mind anything, good for you but thats not everyone else.

1 Like

This! If you spend 85,000$ on a Dodge Charger Hellcat Redeye, it had damn well better be better than the Base trim Charger, or a Toyota Prius. You are legitimately entitled to MORE if they demand MORE money from you, ESPECIALLY when they release an early alpha or beta state game as “full release” and you are just a glorified free labor Game Tester. Hold companies accountable. Stop saying “You’re not entitled to anything.” If we didn’t buy the game, and they made 0 DOLLARS on it, do you know what that would do to Blizz? Bobby would still get his 42nd Yacht, but everyone in the D4 dept would lose their jobs. Without the players, the game devs and everyone else are nothing. YOu ARE entitled to deserve better treatment from the people milking you for ridiculous amounts of money based on what you are actually getting vs what was told.

1 Like

For me it is definitely the internet, on my pc at another location i have a different internet and have never had any problems.

Never said it did. And never said they dont. You asked a question. I responded.

wasnt asking a question, i was talking in general about the issues the vast majority of players are having, the question marks wasnt as in a personal question for you, but fair enough.

This isnt a question? I see 5 question marks.

OK so you love Blizzard ,so isn’t a bit retarded* to write on every post that The game is amazing …You guys don’t know anything and …and …and the game is worth 1000$ ??

And also

Is this ??? what?? a threat ??
I encountered plenty of people with this mentality .

So my post has what ??

700 post saying that everything is OK * While Isn’t ??
Why don’t you play the game??

Also you got the likes from the people with 2/3 k posts in this forums …that call anyone stupid and pathetic because if they argue with this …The game needs improvement and so …

2 Likes

All of us smart people saw season 1 for what it was, a scam to peddle battle passes. We skipped it.

Nah i have payed less than 50 cents per hour and dropping.

Will easily get 1k hours.

That guy sucks bobby for a living, don’t bother.

You should

People like you are the problem

3 Likes