D4 feeling good…

oh no…not…DIABLO 4 FORUM ACTION

holy god please no

that legitimately scares me

why would you even say something like that?

being actioned in the OFFICIAL D4 FORUMS?

Point ^

Knew that was coming too.

2 Likes

You’re so smart bro, that’s why you play D4. hahahahahahahah

You know as steve would say… Blue Skadoo, Barrier can too… Wait wait noo no that aint right… Ahem Blueee Skadooo Im gonna go play d4 too!

I’ve enjoyed the Diablo franchise since 1.
Personally, I think D4 is already better than D3…And is WAY better than D3 was before RoS.

D2 is still a classic, and D2R made it look great, but didn’t add anything. I want act 4 to be completed, more stash space, stacking gems, etc.

D1 is just…Ancient and hard to enjoy. But, what I love about D1 and would like to see more of is the combination of Roguelike, ARPG, and horror game. No ARPG/proto-ARPG is as frightening as D1.

It seems like a lot of people come here to hate on D4, which I don’t get. It’s like watching a video about bean soup titled Bean Soup and then saying in the comments how you hate beans.
Pointless, juvenile, and a waste of everyone’s time.

4 Likes

What is there to not get? D4 is extremely bad.

2 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa friend, careful using language like “bad” and “D4” in the same sentence.

There’s like 3-4 “adults” above who are ready to hurl insults at you for doin stuff like that.

It’s definitely not good in its current state.

not ALL of it, but some of it.

I’m very agnostic about things outside of stash.

I can roll with the punches and deal with the patches, nerfs, buffs, change in density, level scaling, end game.

But the deal breaker for me is stash plain and simple.

I used to do hours of exp grifts (like 12 hours to 18 hour days) in D3. So doing something monotonous isn’t a problem.

Sure, I’d not want monotony if possible of course.

99.34% of the players have left D4 it isnt a solid entry into the hall of shame.

D4 so bad it would be better for Blizzard to have just made it a April fools day joke.

What I don’t get is why you and others bother to come here and tell everyone D4 sucks.

I don’t care if you think that. No one who is enjoying the game cares either.

I guess you didn’t read or comprehend my “bean soup” analogy.

2 Likes

That’s cool. I haven’t played since I uninstalled 2 weeks before S1, but I know what it’s like to play a game and then miss another in the series. I am going through that right now with TOTK and Majora’s Mask. I love TOTK but man I really wanna run around that game for a while and also Ocarina of Time. I love those games. Cheers.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with them coming on and voicing their opinion.

Shrug, money has different value to each person, so your 70 dollar spend might be a night on the town for you, but could have been this persons game fund for the next 3 months budget wise.

So, yeah if I didn’t have another game to go to, I’d be here 3 months complaining.

Where did you get that 99.34% stat? It’s totally made up.
There are some real figures about D4’s player count and how it’s changed since launch.
I can’t post a link, but go to activeplayer(dot)io(slash)diablo-4 and read.

My game budget is about 100-150 for a year. Diablo 4 ate a large chunk. I am not playing Baldur’s Gate 3 right now because of that.
Do I regret spending $70 on D4 instead of spending $60 on BG3? Maybe…But not enough to talk crap about the game for months, LMAO.
D4 is fun for me :person_shrugging:
BG3 will be too.

Everyone is dialed in differently but if they spent money, i dont really care what they do here short of the rules.

Play / not play / hate / love / whatever.

1 Like

I love the Diablo franchise but Diablo 4 is absolutely trash. The campaign is literally the only good thing about the game.

1 Like

Campaign is one of the worst parts about the game from a ARPG perspective. Slow. Fetch Quests., walk and chats, No density. Easy.

Solid how, the broken builds, or broken item designs? So which build u gonna invest in without moving towards a “bugged” build to make it somewhat enjoyable.

Super cringe.

/20 chars