D4 feeling good…

Kind of why I cook for myself. Maybe learn to develop a game?

Lol…pretty good, similar analogy as mine.

Ahh a completely inappropriate response, followed up with “DeVeLoP YoUR OWn GaME.”

D4 shills entirely paper thin and ideologically bankrupt as usual.

Can’t defend the game? May as well use nonsense arguements!

7 Likes

Why should I defend the game? Do you think it’s good and deserves rescuing by me?

If you guys are bored check out D3 s29. It came bundled with D4 right? Anyways I got like 50 hours played since last week. If you like & miss quality loot the season theme are these fissures which open treasure levels. You get enough mats to reroll everything primal. Or even find them generically. You dont need to suffer until s2 comes out.

1 Like

Oh does it? Interesting.

Complaint

Defending “complainers”

Truth bomb

Next you will say “well you used to post this or this before you left for a month”.

We know. Some people get their Jimmies rustled and hold onto things a long time but if you go look objectively I’ve been pretty open minded and fair as of late.

D2 was good for it’s time, but IMO it was an over rated game. It has it’s fanbase, but for me if the franchise had continued down that path I would never have bothered with the rest of the series. That probably explains why I could never get into any of the D2 clones that came out after.

D3 has certainly improved since I first played it and I’ve been enjoying my trip thru this last new season. D4 has been the only version that has kept me for any long length of time. I also look forward to what’s next.

5 Likes

That’s awesome. It probably won’t hold me very long in its current state but I’m glad you enjoy it.

Its a nice and sincere post. I believe you.

2 Likes

Yes, I don’t doubt it myself, I am just wondering how long the novelty and “honeymoon” period lasts when you come back.

That will be more telltale about other players who come back.

I played BG3 most of this past weekend and didn’t have any issues with coming back to D4…until I had to deal with stash, which was after my 4th dungeon run - needing to reconcile pieces - I closed the game with a sigh. I’ll deal with it when…I feel like it.

1 Like

His name was a meme.
He pretty much asked to be on the list.

The summoning is now complete. Farewell again.

2 Likes

Two days. When I came back I noticed a ton of issues in two days after the Diablo fan haze wore off.

2 Likes

There are way to many variables in DIV. IMHO then made the game to complicated.

Man… I got that Efamous? They made a meme? Jeez. Kind of proud honestly. I was always the goofy tall lanky uncoordinated nerd. Now I’m a meme.

It honestly is also impressive anyone remembers me after being gone for a while lol.

I could say the exact same thing about you outrage zealots that come to these forums to say “Dis game bad cause its bad”. The absolute vitriol, wicked nonsense that comes from the haters is beyond ludacris.

There was a thread today where someone of your caliber stated that the “Quality of life is affected by the cut scenes being too long”. The amount of threads that have been posted, over the last couple months, that had even a modicum of positivity got flagged into oblivian by the zombie like cult of haters…eventually getting overturned, but by then the post was in the graveyard never to be seen again.

You could say that being too far on either side of the hate/love spectrum is an issue and that might be right but I have seen, and had, much more fruitful, interesting, and constructive posts have come from those that enjoy the game but recognize its flaws.

You look to the hater side of the spectrum and they recognize the flaws with nothing good to say about the game at all, instead resulting in everyone else being called a clown, white knight, shill, or any other buzzwords they think will shut someone down.

I would rather have a conversation with anyone who is maybe in the middle, to loving the game than someone ridiculous as you to call someone a “Shill” because his opinion of the game differs from your subjective opinion. You aren’t cool, you show just how ridiculous you are and everyone, except your zombified cult of outrage zealots see you for exactly what you are.

7 Likes

:clap: :clap: PREACH my brotha :clap: :clap:

Can we get a hallelujah and an amen!

2 Likes

Wow, I’m so glad you’ve had interesting discussions with people on the forum who have no ability to change the game.

Very happy for you that you’ve found like-minded individuals who hold no sway on the direction of the game.

Very cool, very productive.

:clap:

Whole lotta text to say nothing.

I see the shills are just as triggered as ever, glad I come back here every now and again.

1 Like

Why does a little video game make you so butt-hurt? This seems like very odd behavior.

3 Likes

To be fair I was only gone a month. I know guys who in their 40s who still hate the first girl who broke their heart in High School.

2 Likes

That’s crazy that literally 80% of the names in every thread on this forum are the same 10-12 shills.

I see this place has become a ghost town. Can’t argue with stupid. (insert reverse joke haha, clever)