D4: 1 year later

yea holy bolt will for sure be nerfed or rather fixed. i hope they dont nerf the pits too hard. slight adjustments can be made for sure.

have a nice vacation buddy! =D

1 Like

I’m not super keen on paying a monthly sub after already buying a game but that’s just me. I’ve heard really good things about Final Fantasy 14 but I’m still not super interested. Don’t get me wrong if it’s a library of games like Game Pass then I’m all for it, just subbing for one game just doesn’t do it for me. Just a personal preference though.

1 Like

Of course not. How about adjusting your class :slight_smile:

im amused about how salty you became after being called out =)

1 Like

Called out with what? Can you please be more specific?

Also, chatting and PR-ing in forums is not gonna balance the game. Just because you are selling Necro class this season it doesn’t make my point invalid.

I do play the game, I wouldn’t be here, you don’t have to be smart to see that. Oh wait … you aim on afk your char on pit boss fight. That doesn’t require you to be smart either.

called out on not having any respectable points. since you are playing a game you dont like and consider to be in an undefendable state on a daily base. Thank you for keeping the other arpgs where they belong, on the bottom.

oh, the pit ladderboards make your point invalid, as every class performs nicely.

anyway, if you want to keep engaging with me, please be at least entertaining, otherwise our conversation will find an end =)

i hope that was specific enough for you my friend.

1 Like

Are my points not respectable? Like the fact that you guys are forcing people of playing classes and builds that don’t resonate with, not a respectable point? Because you are not competent enough on balancing the game?

Work harder, not PR-in in forums.

every class has multiple builds in the ladder right now that perform nicely.
its just you buddy. you dont perform nicely.

I expect criticism from someone who plays a class that doesn’t afk on pit boss fight. Get some challenge in your gaming or be quiet.

luckily i dont afk on boss fights, since as i said, the golemancer needs quite some timings for a nice dmg output. but hey, i guess you just keep proving that you are clueless. dig your hole as deep as you like.

Oh boy, you are not very smart … that wasn’t meant ad litteram.

thumbs up for the effort. using latin does give your post a smart touch.

anyway, i guess we are done. =)

have a great day my friend, and good luck pushing tiers =)

We are not done! You owe me some pit runs.

sadly you didnt fullfill the requirements by asking nicely.

1 Like

I did play your game tho …

But ok, see you around. Have a good weekend.

Nobody is forcing you to be a certain build. Nearly any build can clear P61.

Now if you’re talking 100+ (which we are), that crucible distills down only the best - both in terms of build and skill.

You can’t even clear 61. Get to work on your personal skill and build better.

2 Likes

Tell that to A LOT of us that raise this issue in this forum. You guys call that “the vocal minority”

I would say this is not part of the problem. In fact, they should make it faster. Every Diablo game has a rush. And this should have a method as well for those who want to get to the end game item hunt faster.

Speaking of the end game item hunt, there needs to be a marketplace, or auction house. Something to streamline trading.

Speaking of trading… The game needs better items, not just stat stick items. This is a step in the right direction so far, but not remotely where it should be.

Yup. Sure am.

Instead of making excuses as to why you can’t clear, or deflecting to others (but Mo-o-om! Timmy can’t clear either!) - try improving yourself to meet the challenge. Or continue being a scrub that blames everything but themselves. Personally, that seems like a miserable existence to me.

I like it more than before, because there is something to chase still after level 75.
New items may seem simpler and they are, but they have more flexibility than the ones before.
Some things are still really cheap and not what I would associate with a good game, and when it is not cheap it is too easy.
Balance is still crap so for sure some people are not having fun. But I am not going to waste time on this anymore.
I have found the best “Cheese from another Room” build.

There have been more technical issues also with this patch.

Overall I had fun for a week, but am nearing “done” with this season. Maybe will play a 2nd week.

WB’s are being abused everywhere. They really need to call them something else, they are not bosses.

I will not be buying an expansion pack.

The holy bolt elixir is the dumbest thing I have seen in a game. It is made for crayon eaters, by crayon eaters.

1 Like