Cow level theory

Here’s what I think the secret cow quest is,

Just my theory:

We are in hell. The events of Diablo 4 entirely takes place in hell.

“Friendly” NPC like Lorath in particular are not who they appear. I think the real lorath is hiding with the last of the real humans and maybe even Tyrael. Lorath not caring about Nyrelle even though she has mephisto’s soul stone reeks of corrupted character.

I think the hidden quest will unite us with the real lorath. Opening a part of the map that we can’t yet interact with And unravel what is actually going on in sanctuary.

We would get probably a waypoint and have additional content to solve after meeting the real lorath.

I suspect heavily aligning side quests with campaign quests might be a thing but am unsure at this point.

I am sure however that Diablo 4 takes place in hell. I am also sure the lorath from campaign is a fake. Those are 100%

The question is where would they go to hide and how do they remain hidden. How do we interact and make contact.

Assuming all the NPC we currently interact with are all demons or zealots, where would humanity make its last stand?

You seem to have invested a lot of time into something that doesn’t exist (yet). Let us know when you’re done :white_check_mark:.

4 Likes

What if I told you I have proof it’s been in the game since beta??

Can’t post pics here but there could be proof I can’t really talk about or this post will come down.

Regardless those who read this and search hard enough will find the proof i speak of.

So i guess no one wanted to pay you 1 BTC for your wild cow level claims…

5 Likes

I know on a good authority if you look in a mirror and say candyman three times you will get to the cow level

7 Likes

For $100 humanity will be making its last stand wherever in perpetuity.

Breaking news: Diablo game could be about hell or in a setting of hell.

:rofl:

4 Likes

Cow level is old news. Nobody cares. They made it much too complicated and cryptic if its even done. You have to kill something like 2000 cows to do one of the steps. meh.

1 Like

Are you telling me we’re going to fight the hordes of Diablos army with bovine allies? That would be amazing.

“It has been an honor to fight by your side this day. If I should die, tell my wife I love her.”
with a nod of their head “Moo.”
“Thank you my friend, I knew I could count on you.”
“Moo.”

2 Likes

Do you think the Ghost of the Cow King played a roll in the trick/illusion that put/keeps us in hell?
Also just realised the Cow King might be Blizz’s first trans character.

1 Like

Go on…

Identifies as King (male), speaks with deep voice, clearly has utters (bulls do not have utters)

1 Like

I have lost count of how many posts op made about this lol. If the cow level doesn’t give a helm piece transmog of a cow head I am not interested.

So much for your quitting post…lol

4 Likes

He can’t help it.

The cow cellar when unlocked after killing the cows inside you get a stamina potion. My friend killed 666 cows in the three different areas in 2 days using 3 characters. The stamina potion gives you a 5% movement speed boost for 5mins and stacks with other potions, however the stamina potion does not stack like a normal potion does. Each one takes up a slot in your consumables tab. I have about 15 in my stash waiting for the gauntlet and can always get more from him whenever I want.

Diablo in cow form for the expansion?

I’m game.

If it’s Lilith then we can call her Dairy Queen! :rofl:

I’ll see myself out.

4 Likes

Wouldnt surprise me nobody can find cow level because its not finished like the rest of this game.

2 Likes

Frenchie I found something on some website that kinda proves I’m right: I can’t say what to look for exactly or where because if I do they’ll take this down, all I can say is the template is the key.

If you can find the meaning in that, you’ll find why I am correct pretty quickly.

I am in a pit of boredom at the moment.

1 Like