Couch COOP not working?

Same here, get error code 3025 or something like that. Trying to log on for a while.

My wife keeps getting invisible walls if I tried to join in town… Until I get that error code. If I wait to try to join, she’s able to leave town again

Was able to couch coop last weekend but not this one. Get the prompt to push the button for player 2 and nothing happens. Logged out, joined the queue, and tried again and same thing

Just was able to get a second player in by waiting. It’s an invisible queue. Just be patient

Error 3025 constantly…wife keeps trying to sign in and just get this code 2 minutes into the qeue process

My wife tried joining couch co-op while I was in an instance. She was unable to but “maybe when I leave the dungeon”, finish the quest and tag the entrance to leave … Still in the same spot in the dungeon, transport to the nearest town, still in the dungeon, hearth to the city, still in the dungeon, walk to the entrance and click it, still in the dungeon … Exit game and re-enter (without queue) back in the city, wife still unable to join the game.

I hope this gets fixed before June.

This exactly happened to husband and I.

He had to log out and log back in. He logged out and logged back in. Player 2 (Me) is getting login error #3025. He (Player 1) is unable to quick travel to town or out /into dungeons even after logout.

Blizzard really dropped the ball on this. You should be able to form a party before entering the game, like in D3.