Constantly Disconnected

obviously the same issue, 2 pc’s on the same network, 1 is fine the other disconnects after about 10 minutes of play

Did disabling the setting “enable display of local network players” do anything? i’m assuming it didn’t work :frowning:

Playing Necro in East Coast and in 3 hours I am still level 6… So many disconnects. A couple of times was when I alt-tabbed so I stopped doing that. Every time it’s been at least 30 minutes for re-que.

Having the same issue. I get to the dungeon I need to clear on my necro, get 2 min into it and get DC’d with the 316719 error code.

Meanwhile, I’m over here also wondering how the heck livestreamers on Twitch & TikTok are able to stay connected to the game without error codes.

I was able to play for about an hour when the beta first went up today. Switched characters to play with a friend and ever since then have been disconnected after 3-10 minutes of playtime ever time. Then once you are disconnected you are unable to rejoin games. You get an error code every time until you restart the game and end up back in the long queues.

I played all 3 characters to 25 last weekend and got disconnected maybe once all weekend. I’ve had 8 or 9 disconnects today(probably would have more if I didn’t have to wait in these huge queues after each one). Meanwhile my two friends have been playing all day without issue.

Ok so it would seem Blizzard CS is aware of the disconnect issue and is currently working on it. Hopefully they figure it out and fix before the weekend is up!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/an-update-on-open-beta-status-and-issues/8080

^link to dev team addressing this disconnect issue. They talk briefly but give a few reasons why it might be happening.

Have fun gamin everyone!

Yeah, it’s terrible tonight. I literally waited through the queue for 36 minutes just to get told the servers are down. Try again - another 30+ minute queue to be told the servers are down.

Off to do something else instead of hoping the servers actually work after waiting to get in.

They paid plus the exposure plain and simple . It would be bad PR

Same for me bro. I’m on PS5 and it’s just garbage. Wait 40mins to get disconnected or play for 5 mins and then get disconnected and then you repeat the cycle. Bullish!t man

Everytime I go to the skill screen to put in points it disconnects very frustrating.

I just got on with my PS5 about an hour ago or so after waiting 27 minutes. Got my necromancer to lvl 8 before i had to hop off to get ready for bed. Only issue i had tonight was my skeletons started glitching around when moving and they were all stuttering in their movement. Swap Skelton type, respawn them and issue went away

There was a 1.7G patch (unless my math is wrong) and either everybody quit and went to bed or something is fixed and queue time is now < 1 minute, like it was last week after the same thing was fixed, so yay., working fine at midnight the 25th, got a couple gems socketed more yay.

I literally can’t complete my quests because it keeps disconnecting me. This is so much worse than the closed beta, every two minutes i get disconnected and then it states my account is locked for about 5-10 minutes than i repeat the entire thing again this is infuriating, and such a disappointment from this company.

Since the update, I haven’t been disconnected once. Whatever they fixed, they nailed it.

Same here, boring long fight, and challenging for a Barb. Got disconnected twice already on the last part… Guess that’s what beta is for :stuck_out_tongue:

Same issue, more so when partied with friends, so bad its unplayable with the hour long queue times, had to uninstall… shame

Any updates on this? I didn’t have any of these DC problems last weekend…

Lobby server down 3970000

Last updates were late last night (my time anyway). They have some ongoing threads at the top of the forums and have pushed two patches to help with it. There are three updates on DC and queue issues. You can expect more updates today and as the weekend goes on.

For me issue started after this update :<