Constantly Disconnected

Hello all. Not here to complain but trying to zero in on what is causing my constant disconnections this weekend compared to last. The game is not crashing, but the last 6 times I have connected to the game for less than 5 minutes before being disconnected from the game. Once I am kicked to the character select I am either greeted with error 316719 or 30008 but either way it always ends up in me having to retreat back to the queue.

Curious if anyone else is having these issues because I can’t seem to find anyone else having this frequent of a disconnect issue. I played about 50 hours last weekend and have already had more disconnects in 5 hours today than I had disconnects + crashes last weekend.

66 Likes

Having the same problem…

7 Likes

I play for 5-10 minutes, disconnect, restart the game, wait in a long queue, and repeat.

The only error I’ve gotten is 316719 and I know it’s not my internet as I have 1GB download and having no issues with other games.

14 Likes

Same here, been dropped a few times now, just stopepd trying to play. I spent enough time playing the druid to know I am going to main it.

5 Likes

it always disconnects me at the end of a boss fight at the end of a story instance. i guess i’m killing vhen a 3rd time. At least druid is a blast

4 Likes

Yea, having it too and gave up for now. I had a >7 min. queue 15 mins before launch time and even got in 7 minutes early for some reason but since then I’ve been kicked off quite a few times mainly over the past 2 hrs. First time my queue was I think >1 min., second time was >16 mins and now recently it is >24 mins. I’ll come back later and try.

2 Likes

Yeah tried logging in twice. Error 300008.

I think everyone is having the same issue. I am too.

Blizz knows and it is one of the many things they are working on for the Beta.

5 Likes

Same here, queue, Play, disconnect error 316719, have to log, then log in, repeat.

4 Likes

I don’t think everyone is. Every stream I check lots of people are able to stay in game for a while before an inevitable disconnect. I am talking about no more than 180 seconds of playing the game before every disconnect. I am wondering if it is region related to specific areas

2 Likes

I’ve been getting disconnected all day, it seemed way more stable for me during the first weekend.

11 Likes

Ah ok. Yeah I was in and stable for about 4 hours today, now I am getting about 10 mins of play. I am not getting kicked after only a few mins though.

They do know there are DC issues - I am sure of that.

2 Likes

Same same same …3000008!

Streamers usually magically have god connection with any game, plus I’m sure most are west coast which could be a pro but that’s just my guess… who knows. Servers are like brains, they scatter.

1 Like

it happened to me as well while was doing a quest but I knew that there might be some issues. So I will redo the quest when the game gets back up again

I am certain it is not a streamer thing specifically. I do think it could be area related though. I am in the DMV area on the east coast.

Yeah it’s more than likely not, I was just throwing some shade at west coast for being high tier with server stability and a lot of streamers are west coast. hehe

My experience has been that every disconnect has happened soon after entering a dungeon.

I’m east coast as well

1 Like

same problem let me play 2-3 min and lost connection wont re connect and need go re que some weird reason when i started game worked 1 hour just fine and got 6lvl and intro quest done and made first town then no connection at all

1 Like