Congrats on ruining this game for me

The nerfs, changes absolutely gutted any glamour I had for this game. If this slow no gear dropping and overall pitiful slog is the game you are aiming for, then goodbye. Blizzard just keep making trash for games anymore. Already lost me for WoW. Dragonflight is complete garbage and now this game is on a fast track to trashville. I don’t know who you are trying to please with you decisions but man… they are stupid.

Feeback - All classes now suck.

14 Likes

There will be at least 20 tuning passes this summer alone, chill out

3 Likes

You knew 2 months ago, that the legendary drop rate for gear was heavily inflated for testing purposes. What you see here is the retail experience, which matches what most ARPGs generally have going in terms of Legendary/Unique/etc. items dropping, especially in the EARLY GAME (not the endgame, where additional things will impact drop rates positively).

Skill balance is going to be getting tweaked a fair bit between launch and Season 1 start, though they can hopefully do so with a scalpel and not a chainsaw.

Pace of the game is intended to be slower than the blistering arcade rate of Diablo III, and to be closer to Diablo II.

Subjective opinion is subjective. Dragonflight is, largely considered one of the best expansions in recent years (basically, since Legion). But hey, by the sounds of it, you liked BfA and Shadowlands a lot more, so your taste is clearly questionable.

6 Likes

Bye buddy, good luck playing D2r forever

2 Likes

How the hell do you know what WoW expansions I like or didn’t. Assuming only makes you look like an @$$.

We can see on your Blizz profile which expansions you played the most…

Oh thank god

20/char

1 Like

Lol. So the class you like isn’t overpowered anymore? Nec or Sorc, which is it?

And? So now based on whatever you can “see” you think you know all about me huh? Another @$$.

Why are you so offended about liking BfA and SL? I liked BfA and SL as well

please do not come back, we do not want you here

1 Like

Ewww… stinky expansions! Lol.

Shaman was a ton of fun at the end of SL though. It just felt so good.

Me watching him knocking on the wall
“Hey could you stop knocking on that wall”

Him looking at me, looking at him, currently knocking on the wall
“O what just because you SEE me knocking on it you think I AM knocking on it? You don’t know me.”

2 Likes

Believe it or not I was enjoying Druid. Bear just can’t survive anymore and the dmg feels even worse now than last time…

You got all characters to 20 or something? I didn’t have an issue last time with the druid… sure the damage wasn’t great, but that was probably due to lack of knowledge about the class itself and not enough practice.

No its way worse this round. Cooldowns are too long, 1 mistake and you are done. Other classes have shorter cooldowns and stronger defensives.

1 Like

Well I’ll not know for many months, have no interest in leveling one on beta or at the start of the league.

Personally, this is a shard that was used previously, by rogue mages. Ask yourself why a programmer would program hell, as a possible result, in a pantheon without it. I am working with those rules, but they drop deployments, illusions, and enemy units on my location.

Im glad you said they ruined the game “for you” so we can know how important you are.

They suck because you might have to actually think about how you play them now? the game is bad because legendries don’t drop every 5 minutes? …the idiocy.