Concerned about nerfs tomorrow ☠

Who else is concerned about the big nerfs coming tomorrow to classes like Barb and Druid?

I hear druid is getting at least 2 nerfs (wearbeast and toxic claw) and barb is getting at least 2 nerfs (HOTA and a bleed issue).

I was thinking of playing one of these classes but I’m worried now that they are for sure getting nerfed.

I guess there is always rogue to play which is the best class in the game and will be even better after the nerfs tomorrow for Barb and Druid.

7 Likes

Prolly will make me quit the game if there are big nerfs and no qol improvements.

19 Likes

Do you mean the Tuesday July 18th patch? Today is Sunday July 16th. We have a bit to go :slight_smile:

My advice is to wait until then, check patch notes, then consider what class to make for Season 1. I have not decided myself yet. I was going to make a Druid, but might do Necro depending on what looks interesting to me.

Also hoping the possible memory leak fix that goes in Tues helps solve that problem.

18 Likes

Yeah when the patch comes out.

Patches happen. It’s part of Diablo.

2 Likes

I am hoping for some buffs in there like the last patch.

Yes there need to be some nerfs since some of the stuff is bugged. However, if they don’t do rebalancing I do think that’s an issue.

Fingers crossed it looks good because it will set the precedent for the next year of what people will expect.

Worried - ehhh not so much for Druid. We know Lightning Shred is in some capacity either getting nerfed or having some calculation changed and th community has an assumption Bulwark will get fixed (probably right word here).

As for Grizzly Rage… I haven’t heard a huge rumor on it being nerfed but they could honestly hit it some and the skill would survive decently well.

2 Likes

I beg we get some game changing notes. This game could be so good but I believe the lead systems designer is very incompetent.

4 Likes

I heard grizzly rage may be nerfed also by people who know.

Too many people can’t kill Uber Lilith yet? How can they possibly nerf anything? What are they basing nerfs on??? Random PvP battles? That’s crazy!

3 Likes

Every class can kill uber lilith.

Not consistent… after 600 tries? And if you were that person you got your kill in before this so called nerf coming? Seems fair… not.

1 Like

Every class can consistently kill Uber Lilith and it’s not the fight to base nerfs on. It’s more dependent on the player not the class.

Not really… WW barbs cannot kill her efficiently. If Hota gets nerfed we cannot kill her

4 Likes

I hope they nerf all the OP stuff

7 Likes

You are confusing easily with consistently. No one said it would be easy but a good player can kill Uber Lilith on barb just fine.

Also there is no “if” here. HOTA is 100% getting nerfed. The Devs have already said they are looking at it.

If they nerf grizzly rage to only give 10% like people think it’s supposed to it will 100% kill nado build, sadly as a druid lover I see them being hit the hardest all there good builds rely on a bug or exploit sadly

Lol define a good player? 200 attempts or less? :rofl:

2 Likes

Not concerned, more excited tbh but the thing is with the nerfs I’d hope to see some buffs and alternatives… :slight_smile:

1 Like

They aren’t going to buff your class to make Uber Lilith easier LUL. Sorry. It’s not a meaningful metric as 99.9% of people never even try it.