Clan Hell Reapers Recruiting

Joined Hell Reapers right before Season 2 of D4. If you’re looking for a Diablo gaming community that also dabbles in other games I’d HIGHLY recommend joining.

If you like a clan that is organized, HR is the group to be in. Weekly events, season reset events, etc. We’re a fun group that keeps the toxicity out of our gaming. Come join the fun!

Are you still recruiting?
Where are you memberbase primarily based? International, NA, EU?

Anyways sent you a friend request ingame. Hope to chat with you soon. :slight_smile:

Heya, if you’re on pc, I think you click the Tab button, then look for the word ‘Socials’ on the upper part of the big menu that pops up. click on it and it should take you where you want to go.

To chat, click Enter button and you can choose what channel you want to talk in on the lower left of your screen.

Sent a friends request, if y’all are still recruiting. 8)

hi there i am older ,am robert age 57 i have at moment necro lvl 74 looking for active clan i am dutch en speak littel eng

Are you guys a more competitive, discord - voice active clan?

Joined HR just before season 2.
This has been a great guild. There is always someone on. Guild runs. Everyone is very laid back and welcoming in voice chat(Discord).

Seeking more members - we have active daily runs /weekly events in the discord

reach out to TMHxDamien, Enigma or Myself ( Deags#11845 )

Cheers fams

We are still recruiting! :slight_smile:

I sent you a friend request on bnet…i am interested in joining. I currently only have 1 lvl 100 char (Bone Spear/CE Necro). Im kinda over grinding things by myself and want to have people to farm Duriel and Gauntlet runs with.

Ok PerfectEnigma You said ask questions so I’ll ask.
How many times a week do people chat in groups on Discord that are playing D4?
How many end game build players do you have?

Are you a real social guild that talks to each other while playing D4?

See I am an end game build that is very social and likes to help others.
Most builds say their social but good luck finding a single person in chat that will talk to another person.

So you post all the time trying to recruit. Why?
I am looking for a guild.

I’d like to join the clan!

Don’t be shy, we got room for everyone!! Come dine in Hell with us! :hot_face: