Clan Hell Reapers Recruiting

Hell Reapers is a mature gaming clan that was founded March 6, 2002. Hell Reapers fell apart June 2008. Hell Reapers at that point restarted July 3, 2008 under the new name Heaven’s Redemption(hence the HR name still). Heaven’s Redemption ran until spring of 2013. Several of the older Hell Reapers members have returned for Diablo 2: Resurrected and have decided to start the clan back up under the original clan name Hell Reapers September of 2021.

Over the years we have supported multiple games ranging from Diablo 2, Diablo 4, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, & Guild Wars.

We currently only support Diablo 2 Resurrected & Diablo 4. If you like a mature gaming clan that does not support cheating and some online buddies to game with. We are the clan for you. We support players of all skill levels from beginner to advanced.

Please message me on my b-net account for a discord invite to apply for the clan. Enigma#1576

If you have any questions let me know. P.S. We have cookies! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks

PerfectEnigma

4 Likes

Come join tbe beat d4 and d2r guild there is.

We are still recruiting! We offer weekly runs on both D4 & D2R.

We are active in Diablo 4 and D2R . HR is still recruiting anyone interested.

We are still recruiting!

sent a friend’s request so i could ask to join

I would like to join(have 15 years exp diablo 2)

We are still recruiting!

Interested people we are still recruiting active D4 and D2R members! :slight_smile:

Amazing clan. Even with the end of season upon us making the game a lot slower there’s always people on to help and group with!

This Clan is perfect with very nice members and a friendly atmosphere. If you’re looking for a Clan that offers a little bit of everything, then this is the perfect one.

Hi,

I just sent you a friend request. I’m not new to Diablo, but only just started D4. There is a lot I don’t know about the game and looking to learn.

Would like to join your clan.

Thanks,
Reboot#11718

I have only recently joined Hell Reapers but have found the group to be very friendly and always helpful. They have frequent events, and it seems that there is always some one on to work with.

The best clan I ever been in any game, members always help me with bosses and learning game mechanics. I went from noob to semi pro noob.

Just sent a friend’s request so I could ask to join. Grimtiding#1825

Good morning. I sent you a friend request in-game because I’m unsure of how to message a person with whom you are not friends. I’m Cheezhawg#1536.

Great clan with kind and helpful members weekly events and can always get a group going for some nice and fun demon slaying

Joined HR late 2023,

Everyone is mature, chill, and non-toxic. Leaders have structure here and plan things accordingly so we can all enjoy good gaming. Keeping this community safe and non-toxic is something leaders prioritize. Toxicity is not tolerate, YOU WILL GET KICKED OUT with proof and reasoning.

Most members are willing to help and guide new members. We have a lot of members who know the game very well. We like to hop on voice chat channels on our discord to chat it up and have some more quality fun.

I highly recommend this clan, Hell Reapers.
We are competitive fun to be around!

I would like to join. I am lvl 100 in d4 season 3

I would be interested. Have Discord which I’ve used for years for other games. However, have not figured out how to do friend requests in D4, or even talk with people (does nobody use/read local chat?). If someone from this clan could message Sunrisa in D4 or Steam, that would be awesome! Thank you!