Clan AOD is recruiting all!

As a former ClanAOD Officer, I personally not recommend joining them; I feel I was discriminated against because of my autism (because according to one of their division leaders, autism does not affect behavior) and simply made the escape goat for someone else’s drama. I wasn’t given a chance to even know what exactly I did, all I know is they singled out me having autism as a reason not to let me stay.

Read their Code of Conduct closely as well, you may notice some interesting one sided requirements from them.

and once again you have bumped the AOD recruitment to the top of the list, thanks bud, keep posting and keep AOD bumped to the top!

thanks for the bumps!

This clan has an active group of players both ready and able to help new players level, get gear and run dungeons. They will also help Veteran players with the same. They run helltides, world boss fights, legions, nightmare dungeons plus all the new bosses added for Season 2.
Go to ClanAOD(dot)net for more information and to apply.

Just submitted an application on your website. Ah just checked the rules. Please ignore my application. My computer is in my living room so using teamspeak is not an option… Thanks anyway I’ll look elsewhere

1 Like

Clanaod(dot)net is where it’s at!

You made a good call. They can twist their rules to suit their needs at anytime. If someone who is a veteran get’s mad at you, they’ll just accuse you of violating the rules before you even joined!

More people joining every day, get in on the fun of season 2 with AOD!

Joined this clan at the end of Season 1

They’re very friendly and helpful. You’ll always have people to group and play with!

We do a lot of NMD runs and boss runs too!

:slight_smile:

Can i please get an invite? Solarius#1613
Mainly looking for boss runs

Thank you for your interest. Apply at clanaod(net) easy peasy.

Absolutely love running with these guys. Had alot of good help and advice getting started in DIV. Cheers guys.

Nightmares, capstones, worldboss, legions, pvp, people doing season 2 stuff all the time. Come join the fun! clanaod(dot)net!

Always enjoy playing with the clan! very friendly and social clan

Still going strong, still recruiting. Check us out clanaod(dot)net

Chill group, community has many other games to play as well. Good bunch of lads