Cinder Drop Rate Shadow Nerfed

Highly doubt that. I see a lot of legit complaints. Anybody using more than 1% of their brain can see it. If you think this game is nothing to be embarrassed about, you are using less than 1% of your brain

2 Likes

Rogue is more than fine. Already killing ULilith faster than Bonespear without the busted new heart combo. I wiil like a third of the playerbase play rogue, but I wont pay them a cent for this torture.

1 Like

Hey man, Rod is playing his thorns minions at a glacial pace in WT3 and he thinks itā€™s fine, so no buffs needed.

1 Like

Given that drop rates of other items have been changed in Helltides, does this imply that the drop-chance for cinders shares the same pool with those other items? If so, this would make sense that increasing one set of items lowers the other sets of items.

It would seem logical to have cinders be a separate loot roll given that itā€™s tied to one system in the game and only that system. (What are the chances that the PvP currency drop rates are also low?).

DiceRollForItem();
If(InHellTide())
   DiceRollForCinder();

Something like that.

1 Like

Looking into it ?
soooo ā€¦ maybe 3rd season ? Am I right ?

1 Like

You might wish to let the devs know that at least part of the Helltides problem could be solved by making the cinders a currency in the inventory tab and not wiping them every time Helltides end. I mean, we can only open the chests once per Helltide so allowing players to keep the cinders makes a lot more sense than just taking them away every event.

6 Likes

Good to know was wondering why it seemed like I was getting next to no cinders. Thanks for the update!

1 Like

Iā€™m sure they are, I was just pointing out you have even more limited choices.

What an intelligent reply. You must be using 100% of your brain to conjure up that insult. embarrassing.

Yeah this is bull. 250 for mystery chest, ok sureā€¦ but drop the cinder drop rate by that much too cā€™mon man.

1 Like

Theyā€™re account wide.
People would be able to use them on Alts and open X # of chests.

Edit - thatā€™s how ppl were farming Shakos. Theyā€™d use X farmer and open with Y,Z alts

If only they had 4 other Diablo games and 20+ years of experience for this one simple trick!

And with the new patch, New World passes Diablo 4 on player count.

1 Like

I just do not understand the reason to even change anything about the helltides to begin with with. The new season coming out. waste of time if you ask me. Devs should fix issues instead of making new onesā€¦

I agree, what the heckā€¦ Barbs needed BUFFS very bad and if I am being completely honest and if more players would be honestā€¦

Sorceress was 3rd or 4th best class at most and you hit them pretty hard.

It took me a solid 40 minutes to open a single chest. Terrible.

It would be nice if you put a sticky in both PC and Console forums about thisā€¦.

At this point I couldnā€™t care less if alts got to use them or not. Iā€™ve had multiple instances where I got just enough cinders to open a chest, and the timer reached the end just prior to or just as I was opening a chest. Thereā€™s tech in the game to make the chests once per event per account so that alts canā€™t use the shards on the same chests.

FUN DETECTED
Emergency Hotfix

2 Likes

Yup was just speaking current affairs.

Iā€™ve been in that boat too lol.
Foolishly open a number of random chests then rush back to 175 for the 4th mysterious and I get there 8 seconds left 5ā€¦4ā€¦3ā€¦itā€™s gonna open! and a fly hits me. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: