Chain Lightning... ? Hello ?!

I Start playing since Day 1 a Druid lightning storm until level 80 without this Cursed Drop item Tempest Roar, it was great but it was lacking very hard in boss dps, then i try a Chain lightning sorcerer and oh god Sorcerer CL is so smooth its dealing 3 time more damage than lightning storm have much better single target and ok tier clear speed, the only avantage to my druid lightning storm is in big pack and close area monster get oblitared but in boss you need to rely on your ultimate and if you don’t kill boss in time good luck.

I have play all Lightning skill:

Sorcerer Chain Lightning is much better in DPS but also very weak in survability because we don’t have access to fortify.
Sorcerer Charged Bolt… unique is trash, projectile are too slow, 30% chance to target enemies with aspect on amulet, mana regen with this skill is very hard which make it not viable.
Druid Lightning Storm insane clear speed in close area thanks to Lightning Dancer Aspect but the boss/elite without any monster to proc Lightning Dancer is a pain to play its so slow but its very tanky thanks to fortify

I also did solo T4 capstone dongeon arround level 60 with my Sorcerer CL and don’t have much problem with T4 elite compared to my Druid where i struggled a lot until a reach level 70.

So i don’t understand people crying over Sorcerer being weak or even Chain Lightning being the worst core skill etc because that not true at all yeah its have a lot of problem like your forced to play frost nova because we don’t have the same exploit glyph as other class is a pain to the build diversity.