Celebrate the Diablo Anniversary with March of the Goblins

i seem to always miss the goblins, but I know they were there because of the gold trails lol

2 Likes

There’s a new bug where a zone that was the previous helltide zone will leave its chests behind (you can “attempt” to interact with said chests but without being an active helltide zone it says you have insufficient cinders), and alongside those chests you’ll see continuously recurring goblin portals from escaped goblins. You see one? Move away far enough and come back - the poral animation returns! This is in addition to the “fake” helltide zone on the world map having come back (you’ll see two helltide zones up at the same time, only one is fake due to the bug).

Also, why isn’t this topic pinned?

Remarkably similar to all the other events innit? Youse got your xp boost and youse got your questionable skins and youse got something dropping something. Blizzard, can you keep all that stuff and just give me some decent luck for just this once instead?

Karen’s gotta be Karen.

3 Likes

Thanks, looking forward to the goblin packs!

How dare people be upset at over a year full of bugs, sorcs dead in the water several seasons, paragon nodes still busted, and you think they should be happy for a lackluster event.

oh the inhumanity…

People will always think that living in the past is an excuse to whine about the present. I won’t lie, I’ve done this too but I am currently happy with the direction the game is heading in and feel that some credit is due.

how are current problems that have existed since inception, the past?

Thank you for posting on your own forums!!!

Love to see blue updates for a change.

You are right. There are things that still need attention. Let’s only focus on that to the exclusion of all else.

If that is how you want to see it then that is how it will be.

I prefer to focus on the positive steps this season has introduced.

This, of course is just my opinion. You have every right to yours.

can you please dont include diablo immoral in your post ?

its entire reason you rushed this product (d4) cause of backlash the DI had

its not wise to bring this “thing” up here.

anyways thank you for event, my friend recently got diablo 4 on play station and we will be playing together.

i hate consoles i think they dumb down the game very often but whatever.

would you roll out the hotfix from yesterday in Europe ? is not yet released.

if they cant complain, whats the use in gaming lol

1 Like

Oh, look, here’s another one.

2 Likes

Cry more about people crying, you’re really making a point :joy:

Why don’t you just leave now, it would make for a good day for you.

Woot one year and yet we are still stuck with these crappy horses