Celebrate the Diablo Anniversary with March of the Goblins

can you please dont include diablo immoral in your post ?

its entire reason you rushed this product (d4) cause of backlash the DI had

its not wise to bring this “thing” up here.

anyways thank you for event, my friend recently got diablo 4 on play station and we will be playing together.

i hate consoles i think they dumb down the game very often but whatever.

would you roll out the hotfix from yesterday in Europe ? is not yet released.

if they cant complain, whats the use in gaming lol

1 Like

Oh, look, here’s another one.

2 Likes

Cry more about people crying, you’re really making a point :joy:

Why don’t you just leave now, it would make for a good day for you.

Woot one year and yet we are still stuck with these crappy horses

The announcement is unclear. When does the Mothers Blessing start? I want to level a couple of alts!

1 Like

unclear? it starts june 6th

1 Like

So part 2 starts the same day as part 1?

1 Like

I’ll honestly be impressed if you don’t offer pay for cash cosmetics during this event.

If this is truly a free “thank you for being part of the community” event without having your hand out, I thank you.

Post the dates for the XP bonus please thx

On this theory the last day is June 15 and it’s over on june 16 but I don’t think they have even hinted at that. Terrible marketing

what does it matter if there are cosmetics in the mtx shop when you get all the rest for free? will the new cosmetics hurt you in some way?

Yippieh!!! I cant wait to get some big green goblin ears for the helmet slot :heart_eyes:

I’m going to love the goblin part. I love loot explosions. To me the fun of Diablo games is the “kill stuff, get loot”, even if it’s not what you want. I’ve always taken a weird interest in what drops good or bad right back to D1 days. Yes, I’m ancient.

Is there a time specific? Only state the date but no time for different regions

Yes, actually. These events in the past have been excuses to release cash cosmetics with cringed time-limited sales tactics.

It’s bad business.

how is it bad business to offer new cosmetics? i dont think you understand business