Cash shop fomo price total

What does fomo mean? And I really don’t think the average person is buying every single cosmetic. If you have that extra money to burn then good on you. But I feel like most people if they buy any, will buy like one for their main toon

Fear of missing out
i only use fomo as we don’t know the cycle of cosmetics they have in store yet, and we don’t know how often they will come back up. with a timer of 3 days it creates a FOMO environment of missing out these cosmetics if you don’t get it in this time frame.

I really feel strongly there needs to be a warning slapped on what is cycling out of the cash shop every week the last 24 hours. Most cash shops do this, and it allows people who are hopeless completionists to prioritize their purchases. If we are going to have these practices in the game, let’s make them at least SLIGHTLY less predatory.

The sets are awesome but I’d wait a bit for the really good stuff to start getting trotted out!

I love this franchise, it has entertained me for decades, I don’t mind paying for some bling to help Bobby get a bigger yacht, if the game keeps getting updates.

(post deleted by author)

I just couldn’t show up in this game wearing a cosmetic…I could only imagine the crap that one would get…

From who?? It’s not like world content requires deep interaction with other players. As you get older, you’ll realize that what strrangers think of you means less than nothing.

3 Likes

Thank you for your service!

Another thing that needs to be communicated is that if they decide something is being vaulted and taken out of the rotation (because, let’s be honest, this is Blizzard we’re talking about) it needs to be readily communicated. I can live with an insanely expensive cash shop. I just think the people forking over the money deserve some transparency.

2 Likes

Like they’re not going to spam you with “OMG guys! This is your LAAAAAST CHANCE EVER to own this exciting digital asset!” if they decide to do that.

i can see them doing that with 12 hours left for the current cycle of items and then next week have those same items on there saying brought back by popular demand

1 Like

Why do you feel like you need the things in the store tho?

Unless the outfits starts to show mad cleavage, I don’t really see a reason to buy em

2 Likes

they do have some emotes and grave stones in the store. and maybe they have TP in there soon so who knows

Glanced at the store once and nothing caught my eye. Seems pretty overpriced too.

a lot more? galaxies more.

Cosmetics vs straight up pay for gear lol

So wait, this is an item I pay real money for, and I have to die in order to get any benefit from it?

(sounds like my kind of item if we’re being honest though)

The barbarian one that has the lion pelt is a buy for me.

Clicked shop, found out there is nothing that interested me right now but one Horse armor potentially which I am not sure I want until I get to see some normal horse armors.

Really not feeling that I am missing out on anything and I will actually gladly buy if there is something I fancy, however with amount of cosmetics we have in base game it might be quite difficult for them to convince me. BP tho, I am getting every single one as long as I play.

Good thing most of the bundles don’t look any better than what you find in the game.

I don’t mind the cosmetics, but I did not see anything truly flashy enough yet.