Can't play diablo 4 on my new PC

So, I got a new PC and I download the game and it said that I can’t play the game because I don’t have windows 10 but the game requirement or recommends, I have windows 10 or higher. then it also says Unsupported OS version (6.2.9200). I don’t know what to do or is there any solution.

for some reason this seems troll, but i’ll dive in first.

new pc > what os are you running?

Have you spent time doing updates for your new system before installing the game?

Try downloading it from here:

The only other thing I could think of, is if your system has the S mode of Windows, but then you couldn’t probably install bnet either.

I highly doubt its that.

Have you tried restarting the PC since installing? And make sure you actually choose restart.

It says OS build 22621.1928

Windows 11 then correct?

And that’s the June 27th update, so fairly recent.

Seriously though, have you tried restarting windows since installing the game?

ok, so not troll. thanks for the update. i assumed new build meant win11, but never know

No, this isn’t the first time I have seen this come up on the forum.

1 Like

I just did a restart and still says the same thing

interesting… .somehow this does not surprise me

What video card GPU did this come with? For that matter, what kind of system, desktop, laptop, AMD, Intel, etc

GPU - Radeon XFX Merc Speedster 7900 xtx

Processor - AMD ryzen 7 7800x3d

Have you made sure you have the latest AMD drivers from the AMD website?

I had looked up the other thread, it was a dead end anyway.

Yes, I checked that right now and it is up to date. I am just at a lost here. I paid money for this game and i can’t play on my new PC. kinda of sucks.

When you start battlenet up, does it just launch, or does it require your permission to open?

The reason I ask, is that I want to make sure you are using the right administrative settings. Just wondering if this is a permission issue, or its running in compatibility mode for some reason.

Never asks for permisson

Try this, its dumb but maybe it will work.

Change the region for your login, then see if it will start. If so, then exit and change it back.

That is a negative on that one

Well, I did say it was a dumb idea. lol

It should be able to run on that fine… The Windows on that PC is activated, right?

Yes this windows is active. If it wasn’t would I still be able to play WOW?

we’re certain compatibility mode is not enabled right?

1 Like