Can't play diablo 4 on my new PC

yes i checked that also

No idea. It was just a thought.

I think part of my problem is its past my bedtime. lol I can’t seem to think of what should be a fix. I know its going to be something stupid simple.

Hang in there though.

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it a lot

1 Like

i saw cpu and gpu, what motherboard are you working with XSLVRWOLFX?

ASUS TUF Gaming X670E-plus wifi

I’m Experiencing the same problem however I was able to get the game to launch one time then it keeps showing me this error message " 5778F4E2-3E6F-42C3-8A79-89545D9E4B1B " and isn’t even launching the program. I have restarted my computer and updated both windows and diablo. I just bought a new graphics card and also went through the whole process to get the card to work. I would love help if a solution comes up

(Edit : above isn’t an error message its the code I should use while reporting the issue)

sorry guys, i’m looking all over.

every post i find way back from beta and server slam players reported this same error and the only fix i’ve seen is going directly to the battle.net launcher .exe file in the battle.net folder and disabling compatibility mode for windows 8.

uninstalling the launcher was mentioned as a potential fix but it doesn’t seem as if that helped.

if anyone gets theirs working plz post here

you could try deleting the folder here that has the config file for battle.net
%appdata% and deleting the battle.net folder

hey if you’re still around, what m.2 drive are you using?

Are you running the Bnet app or game in compatibility mode? This is a common reason for the error.

Check the properties on the Bnet app.

3 Likes

there are 13 updates to the bios for this motherboard. one of them lists TPM 2.0 security update listed 4/21/23. there are more recent updates since then for bios.

the newest bios version for your board is version 1618 dated 5/25/23
If you aren’t running this version i’d recommend updating and seeing if this helps.

you can locate your current bios version in windows by hitting your Windows key and typing System Information. Your bios version will be directly underneath Processor.

here is a link to Asus’ site for your motherboard you listed:
https://www.asus.com/motherboards-components/motherboards/tuf-gaming/tuf-gaming-x670e-plus-wifi/helpdesk_bios/?model2Name=TUF-GAMING-X670E-PLUS-WIFI

The Bnet app was in compatibility mode and I turned it off and it loaded up instantly. You are my hero.

3 Likes

Thanks for reporting back and marking the solution. I’m glad it worked. :sunflower:

1 Like

Ace and I both asked you this

To be fair, we didn’t ask it correctly. I knew it was something simple and last night just wasn’t thinking clearly. lol

Where did you find the place to turn it off?

(Edit : I found where it was already turned off. I just want to be able to play the game, Does anyone have any ideas as to why my game isn’t launching at all?

Summary of everything recently, I bought and installed a new graphics card (leaving the previous card installed as well due to previously not having enough power to even run the game. Other games launch and run (through steam) and play just fine and if not better. I was able to launch the game once and a power outage shut me out, then after I haven’t able to start the game once. I have tried to update and reinstall the game, Have restarted my pc, but have not yet disconnected the new graphics card or uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher. Any ideas on how to help? I keep receiving codes whenever the game crashes but they’re always different and just crash report codes.)

I would recommend you create a new thread with your issue as this thread is solved.

Also list on the first post your system details as much as you can, like what parts its using or what model it is if its a pre-built, that sort of thing. Version of video driver, version of Windows, things you have tried and as thorough an explanation of your issue as you can.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.