Can't find DIABLO4 in the Battlenet client

I purchased diablo 4 but i can’t find it in my Battlenet Client .
Anyone can tell me how to download this game ?

I have the same problem here. Some People told me to switch the region, I tried but not work. I bought DII_R from America Region, DIII from Asia before, both of them have no such problem.

I’ve also have the same issuse today. Few days ago i got a notification and the client allow me to download diablo 4 early but today it was dissapered from the list.

What worked for me last night was logging out and switching regions on battle.net. I was able to download and play in a different region but switching back to my home region greyed out the PLAY button saying you can’t play the game yet.

My problem is , there is even no DIABLO4 icon in my GAMES .
The shop shows Diablo4 Standard Edition is “In Library” but I can’t find it. :melting_face:

1 Like

Yeah, same for me. The game actually appears in my library under a different region(europe) but not on my home region(americas) although it says it should be.

edit: I also followed this troubleshooting post from Customer Support, I had no luck but ymmv…

This is the same problem that i’ve. I’ve switched all the region but none of them work.

Same happened to me. Bought the game, downloaded but “Play” is greyed out.
Made the ticket to Blizzard Support, still no answer after 12hs.

Ticket Number: US92220063

Any customer supporter here ?

I made the ticket to support 20hs ago. Still not a single answer.

i’ve also created a ticket and 24hs so far no one answer.

Guys i found how to play it. Just google search diablo 4 russia bypass. Sorry bliz froum not allow me to add link to the guide.

POSSIBLE FIX:

I was having this same problem, and so what I did was:

1. Uninstall Battlenet via Add/Remove Programs; and

2. Download Diablo 4 from here: Downloads – Blizzard Entertainment

This downloaded Battlenet once again, but this time I was able to immediately afterwards download Diablo 4 as well.

Hope this works for you.

Oh my god, the game work for me now. I had the same issue, I can only see the game on America server. Now, I can see and download it in my server (EU).

I try many solutions :

I was so desperate that I tried the refund (buy yesterday). This time I bought it through the BattleNet client and not the website. And it works !

Luck or real bug ? I can said it.

I hope it can help. But reimbursement is a bit hardcore method, it’s up to you…

Have a good luck

I eventually solved the issue with assistance from support case.
Reason is my account (not login region) was created ages ago when I was in China mainland.
Diablo IV is not available in China mainland.
GM replied "This must be happening because your current country of residence in your Battle.net is China and the game is not available there.

If you do not live in China anymore, we can help you change the country of residence, so the information gets updated and you get the game. Please, contact us again and submit a legible image of a recent utility bill with your name and new address for manual review or any other document that proves your current residency".

I uploaded my electricity bill to case, issue solved.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.