Can't activate The Tree of Whispers

Same deal. 10/10 whispers, no option. Also the legion events have been dropping no loot from the chests and the druid ascendancy animation in the battle pass has an issue with disjointed two handed weapon floating near the hands and not in them, awkwardly.

1 Like

ran into the same issue, relogging / rebooting / changing tiers - nothing works

2 Likes

Same bug here. Blizzard please stop allowing junior developers to push their code without a senior review.

2 Likes

same thing here hope its fixed ASAP

1 Like

Between the Nvidia issues and this, not cool. Otherwise, great season!

I’m upset :(, same problem here.

Same issue here. :frowning_face: When I go to the Tree of Whispers I see no option and only the Cancel button is active.

I’ll chip in too, I’ve got the same issue in WT3. I get a box but can’t choose a reward. Logging in and out doesn’t help. Changing WT also doesn’t help. I even did whispers in WT2 and I could hand those in when I had 10, just not in WT3.

Same problem. Stopped playing. Lovely weekend…

Please read the other related posts on Bug Report. They are aware and currently working on a fix.

1 Like

Same here. Can’t abandon quest, can’t turn in, can’t progress any other active whispers since its 10/10 completion.

Me too! For me it’s both on my xbox AND on PC . Changing Tiers doesn’t work.

the problem has persisted beyond 10 hours there needs to be more posts until the devs fix the GAME BREAKING BUG. i think the fact people are missing that its a game breaking bug and the devs havent done anything except close threads down cuz they wanna keep it on thread. stop post more until its fixed

1 Like

Spam won’t make the fix go any faster. They have been on it and updating players with the status since 2:20am Pacific time.

Your status updates are in the main thread on this, which is the best place to go for Blizzard updates.

its not spam. we are on the forums for bug fixes. each is a representation of their own ticketed bug. people replying doesnt quantify the actual representation of players effected. you dont know what you speak of

jeezus thats a lot of posts in the last day, i guess no reason to post unless running into a game breaking bug though, right?

i got same issue here. I can click on tree tho but the window shows zero options for rewards. Been like 8 hours since i can’t claim my reward ://

i fix it…

vase of whispers 1 point after trophy seem

Just worked for me, hope everyone is fixed now

1 Like

Ya the icon is completly gone for me