Can't activate The Tree of Whispers

I got all my Grim Favors but i cant loot from the tree of whispers. I already logged in/out, restarted the Game, switched from World 4 to 3 and back but nothing happens. I cant talk to the Tree.

I need some help…

6 Likes

im having an issue also, where i get the reward popup just has no options to click its just a grey box.

just checking does it say torment in the quest title? or a different difficulty?

2 Likes

same problem, cant compelte the turn in for full bar of whispers done. says choose your reward. nothing to click on to claim. accept button is greyed out, can only cancel.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the same problem. Any solution for it yet?

2 Likes

Same problem here, there are no choices shown.

2 Likes

if there is atm, i have not found it, relogging does nothing. all my whispers were done on t4 in seasons, so thats not it for sure. also i am playing a necro, for a hair more info

1 Like

Same! Can’t complete it and can’t do anymore whispers. Man that’s no good.

1 Like

glad to know its not just me but sad to know that this bug is affecting so many of us. Hopefully its fixed soon.

1 Like

Same bug here adding to the pile for solidarity/bump. Menu pops up but no options to select and Im now locked out of whispers for hours lol

1 Like

Same issue here, no option to chosse

1 Like

Same issues here. Nothing to choose from

Same problem as everyone else.

1 Like

Seems like this has just broken. Whisper progress 13/10 and I’m getting the blank screen.

1 Like

Just happened to me. No options to choose from. Only the grey arrow lines in the middle.

2 Likes

I am experiencing this also :frowning:

Have tried:

• Logging Out / In
  • Quitting game completely
  • Changing World Tiers

No idea / must be a wider issue (bug).

1 Like

same issue here, grrr

1 Like

Same thing is going on with me. Tried switching tiers, logging out, scan & repair. It all leads to a choose your reward HUD with nothing to click or accept. I had just finished some helltide favors when turn-in’s no longer worked.

1 Like

Same, 12/10 whispers done (thought I had 10) and activating tree shows no reward to choose, or progress/cancel. Logging in and out, changing tiers do not work.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. It was all fine until 10 Mins ago. Could complete like 6 or 7x Tree of Whispers but now i cant even choose any Reward.

1 Like

Did you happen to notice during the helltide the timer stopped? I did see that before going to the Tree

2 Likes