Cannot Upgrade Seneschal at the Brazier in the Gatehall

The Seasonal Quest Icon shows on the minimap, but we cannot click on it to use it to upgrade the Seneschal, which is part of the questline.

9 Likes

This.

I logged out and back in as someone suggested, but still can’t progress…

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem.

1 Like

Same here what gives. I have tried all the suggestions to get past it and still nothing

2 Likes

Logged to character select and back and it is now clickable and opens the Interface BUT it instantly closes now every time I click it so I can’t press the Button with only 50 miliseconds it does stay open. lol

Mine started showing that I could turn in when I had 2 … stones … but it requires 3. So you might be seeing that kind of issue?

Also stuck with this bug. Logging out doesn’t help at all.

1 Like

Having the exact same issue. Tried relogging several times, but can’t click the thing

1 Like

Tried to leave the game and come back and leave D4 completely and come back. Neither worked.
I went to the character select menu and went into options, then disabled crossplay, saved it, enabled crossplay again, saved it, and re-entered the game. Then the brazier finally worked correctly.

2 Likes

So what I found with this… leaving the game and re-entering didn’t help. BUT - fast travelling to another spot and then coming back let me click the Brazier. I had to find the “Dungeon” on the map after fast travelling because they wouldn’t make that bit easy at all but none the less… this worked for me. Hope it helps.

1 Like

I just turned off cross play, that worked for me. Thank you

3 Likes

same, can confirm it helped me as well
no clue how the two are related but if it works…

1 Like

None of the above worked for me. Exited the game, messed with crossplay, teleported out and came back. It still won’t work.

1 Like

Leave Game just to character select screen worked for me just now. I first tried exiting fully and it didn’t work.

1 Like

Same issue, none of the work arounds mentioned here or elsewhere work for me.

My crossplay was off. Turned it on and logged back in. I was able to use the brazier.

So interestingly, on my first character I encountered this bug, I just had to teleport out and back in to click on the Brazier. On my second character, nothing is working. Not logging out, not turning on/off cross play, exiting out the back door. No luck at all. I’m just stuck at this point.

Nice job devs, gated by bugs at the start of the season. Ridiculous incompetence.

1 Like

I’ve tried all of the suggestions and nothing will fx the problem. Yeah, a game-breaking bug that affects so many players so early on in the storyline is staggering dev incompetence to say the least.

1 Like

My roommate and I are both having the same issue on xbox :frowning: can’t click on the brazier. Tried to teleport to a different location and come back. Didn’t work. Logging off for the night so hopefully it’s fixed tomorrow…