Cannot Upgrade Seneschal at the Brazier in the Gatehall

Had to turn off cross network play and communication, then enter with it off to allow me to continue. After I went back to main to re-inable… let’s hope for no other progression problems and a hotfix.

1 Like

Thanks! This worked for me!
Teleporting and leaving game didn’t do anything.

I just fixed by

-fast travel to another city
-log out of game
-log back in
-fast travel to gate hall

1 Like

Just porting to another waypoint and back worked for me

I guess i figured it out. Just log in a non-seasonal character and relog back in your season character and it will bug out, tried many ways and this is the only one that worked.

2 Likes

Quit the game, disabled Crossplay, logged in again - didn’t work
Quit the game, enabled Crossplay again, logged in again - didn’t work
Teleported to another location, teleported back - worked!

Same, nothing seems to work.

Tried all of the suggestions and the brazier is still unable to be clicked. Hope it’s fixed soon

Teleported to another town and back, not working. Quit game, not working. Turned off cross play, not working. Turned on cross play, not working. Logged out and in - working.

This is a great start to the season!

Same problem. Logging out did not fix.

ok all so I did the log out, changed the cross play off, turned back on. Eventually after logging in and out a few times. It just started to work so not sure exactly but finally got it to work

This worked for me as well

Each time you log in you get a random game world instance. This quest seems to be broken in many instances. You need to try to log in until you land in one where the quest works. It can take a while.

Thanks to those saying to turn off cross play, that worked for me. What a strange bug!

I tried the reconnecting, warping, even disable cross-play and it didnt work, but then I also disabled cross-play communication and then it finally worked.

Teleported out and back in - did not work
Went to character select, switched off crossplay - worked!

Am playing on PC.

Only after I logged in to a character on Eternal realm and then switched back to Seasonal worked for me.

I am on the PS5 and am having the same problem

I am stuck on this quest (Drums of the Vault) as well and have tried the various “suggestions” but still cannot get it to work.

I think the person who said it’s a world instance problem is correct, which is why seemingly random actions that involve logging in / out or loading into a different world instance appears to fix the issue.

That being said, I thought Blizzard hotfixed this yesterday? Why is this an issue? :slightly_frowning_face:

Go to the jeweler and check if you have the item already, purchase it there.