Cannot Install game, After clicking Start Install, just get spinning logo and nothing happens

Purchased the game today, PC meets min specs easily, plenty of room on the SSD, go through the steps, select Folder. install base Game with High Res Assets checked, click Start Install, and nothing happens. It just sits there with the logo spinning where the Start Install Button was. After leaving it like this for an hour, i check the Install folder…nothing there. Check Network activity…nothing happening. Is there a link to torrent or direct download the install files instead of using the Blizzard App?

1 Like

If you find something let me know, I was at it for 7 hours and it’s the next day now and I’m still having the same issue.

Hey all, on another thread, they figured out that it was their antivirus that was causing the issue. I have not tried this yet, but you can look into it. I am also having this issue by the way, and am still yet to find a proper fix.

Unable to Install Diablo 4 - Stuck on installation - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi all, I provided an update in the link I provided above, I hope it will work for you as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.