Can Frozen Orb get a proper buff, please?

They have fixed Necromancer, I believe Blizzard can fix Sorcerer.

Sorc with new Frozen Orb build is suck without Uber Unique…this gear just use to kill trash mobs and die hard when meet final boss.

Doing Pit 58 only takes 2:25 to reach the boss, but then died many times and failed…so suck!

1 Like

honestly what did you expect after S0 , i started D4 with a sorc and it was obvious they have no idea what to do with he class.
plus every build is super boring always with double shield teleport yikes

it’s just good for memebuild

1 Like

I don’t follow guides and I play Rogue most of last year (tried Barbarian in S2 and it did not “draw me in”).

Tried Sorc this season and … O.M.G!!! Is this even the same game? So powerful and almost invincible! The spells are everywhere doing proper 1st-grade damage! I could just stand in the middle of the new Helltide boss event, click willy-nilly before the boss appears, and REALLY hammer down on the Boss when she does! I realise for the 1st time this is how this game should feel like.

Looking back at my days of slaving away at my Lv100 Rogue, finely-balancing my skilltree, using my skillbar piano-style in the absolutely correct sequence, just to get 1Million per arrow every 5 seconds at a single boss target (if he did not move away already), and no protection at all… I was actually suffering every second I played rogue!!

So please, please, please, FIRE THE ROGUE MANAGER FIRST, before the Sorcerer one.

1 Like

Sorc not strong like your words… :grin: :grin: :grin: She’s just good looking and run around, make a joke when meeting the Pit boss.

Rogue is stronger than Sorc, but both of them are nothing compared to Barb… :joy: :joy: :joy:

Sorcs feel amazing in Helltides, yes. Not so much when you have to fight and end game boss.

1 Like

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bN8C_Fe9nrWv__jUc_Vdbl220g4NM0mlux-ga_s_-5s/htmlview#gid=745479616

Rogue’s insanely strong! :shushing_face:

My experience as well. Speed farming T50 for now which is fine until all mah stuff is 8/12.

Ive got every unique almost twice now before shako and ring. A way to be lucky and unlucky at same time. Can almost craft boff.

1 Like

At this point, it is almost make sense that blizzard delete sorc.

at this point it seems intended that sorc is supposed to be trash at end game content.

Blizzard sorc maybe. Firebolt build. But you will never push as high as the other classes unless you’re a 1st class player with skill

Even if Sorcs could clear the highest PIT levels that doesn’t make good design.

Your just playing the same thing and changing a couple of skills around. Build diversity in Sorc is wafer thin.

On top of that the weapons they can equip is heavily limited for no real reason. Combined with the fact almost every build prefers a one handed weapon.

1 Like

I was thinking of salvage my legacy Shakro and craft a new one, but eventually put the plan aside as I think I will not have enough mat to masterwork it till it is better than the legacy Uber :smirk:

Blizzard best play with two handed weapon for damage. Some build use one handed weapon for the benefit of speed and lucky hit chance.

i play the non uber version and i die over and over b/c i don’t have enough flame shield levels since i don’t have a shako so it barely works at all. but ya, the gear requirements for FB sorc is insane. ugh. w/e, since it is ‘immortal’, i expect it will be nerfed in a patch soon anyways: enjoy it while it lasts.

People screaming that sorc is fine because of this build have zero idea how a video game should be. Fire bolt sorc is NOT accessible. And won’t be for most players. It should not be the measurement for how a class is performing

4 Likes

When my sorc enters the final arena of the pit with the boss, I start humming “In the Arms of the Angel” by Sarah McLachlan and imagine my sorc is being filmed for an “ASPCA” commercial. Well… ASPCS. American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Sorcs.

*Couldn’t think of a good replacement for the first A, sorry, non-americans.

3 Likes

Fire the bozo already, he had 1 year to test himself, he failed miserably. Get rid of the paycheck thief/thieves please.

I gave up on Chain Lightning and Incinerate early on in the pit.

When I tried normal Duriel with Incinerate it was doable, but albeit extremely slow to kill. Had to pay much more attention to mechanics as well while standing still to channel.

I dont understand why they nerfed the frozen orb amulet in PTR if sorc is so bad anyway. Whole PTR was useless. Same as nerfing hydra and chain lightning in lvl 25 beta. Pure insanity and still uselless to this day.

I hate the dev who is in charge for sorc, he is ruining game for me.

3 Likes