Can’t unlock spirit born after purchasing deluxe edition?

Spirit born still locked?

7 Likes

I have the same issue, pre-purchased in June 2024, unable to play Spirit Born as it’s locked…

1 Like

Absolute joke. I thought you had to buy the ultimate edition to get the class but there’s no way that’s the case.

I’m having the same issue, and I can’t play the expansion with gameshare?

I am also having the same issue. I am glad that I’m not alone, but I am disappointed in the quality of the release. Someone, please help me with this issue.

1 Like

It even says the deluxe version is unlocked on the expansions page but I can’t play the new class. Please fix this Blizzard you rip off merchants.

I’m having the same issue, trying to reinstall to see if it helps.

There is the same problem. In the list of orders for Xbox, there is a purchase. There is no add-on in the game

买了dlc,不能玩新角色zsbdzsbd

Having the same issue. Tried everything but reinstalling the game so far but I doubt that will help. It seems like some kind of account issue because it says I have it purchased in the store. What a complete failure of a launch

1 Like

Let me clarify. A new class wasn’t unlocked. There are rewards for purchasing an add-on (pet)

Figured it out on xbox you have to go to the manage game and addons-click on the game-manage installation on storage-select the downloadable addons then hit save. Worked for me hope this helps.

1 Like

This is the fix folks. Thanks mate! Absolutely ridiculous they don’t install that content in the update. I’m sensing a blizzard money grab trickery

yep no prob my buddies were going through the downloaded addons part to see if everything was downloaded cause we had the same prob and realized that it wasn’t installed its literally 10.1 mb file.

TY. You truly are a legend :slight_smile:

I tried that? It’s telling me that that does not need to be downloaded.

2 Likes

Yeah, I uninstall the game reinstall. The game still can’t get to the spirborn.
Try doing what that person said to do that, didn’t work. Someone says make a new class well. I made 4 of them. That still didn’t work. I still don’t have access to the spearborne thank you, blizzard, it’s 2:45 AM my time. I’m going to bed now.I give up

2 Likes

Thanks’ a million! And tbh, wtf :smiley:

1 Like

This was the fix that I needed thank you.

Worked for me! Thanks!