Camera will now zoom out

Thank you :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

โ€œIn Season 4, the camera will be more zoomed out. It is a gameplay setting. It starts at the current default (what we have today) [โ€ฆ] [and lets you] pull the camera out a little bit further.โ€

38 Likes

I am so so so happy about that! Great thing and they saved it until the end. Something we have been begging for since day one. Yay!

24 Likes

Yay, no more claustrophobia :ok_hand:

2 Likes

never really had an issue with that myself, so i dont really care about that - but yea, i for sure know people have been asking for this, so thats greats.

#tHe dEvS NeVah lIsten :smiley:

5 Likes

A little bit. Seems very minimal. But itโ€™s something.

4 Likes

This and the more open trade are the 2 big wins for me personally thats coming. Still hoped for a group finder or something similar.

2 Likes

Didnt watch the stream, did they say zoom out by how much?

That is one good change at least. Nice.

They said it starts at itโ€™s current default and you can zoom out a little farther (no % was given).

1 Like

:rightwards_hand: :leftwards_hand:

2 Likes

Letโ€™s be real, this is the only announcement any of us cared about.

2 Likes

Sadly they didnโ€™t say by how much but when you get a chance to watch the video you can see it during some of their gameplay examples.

1 Like

Not really but run with that if it makes you happy.

3 Likes

Did u watch the stream?.
If u call that โ€œzoomingโ€ out, then i think you need to go get ur self a new pair of glasses.

2 Likes

It was substantially zoomed out in the footage they showed.

This is truly one of the greatest changes theyโ€™ve added

2 Likes

Might be able to actually see that hell worm spewing monsters lol

1 Like

Iโ€™ll just be happy to finally potentially be able to see the gorgers that can pull you to them from offscreen or the corpse bows that can kill you without you ever even knowing theyโ€™re there until boom, dead.

2 Likes

Its a great change, FINALLY !

Despite the new itemization system which in my opinion is a great rework, other changes I liked.

• Trade ancestral and unique items. I know the drawback is a lot of chat spam of people trying to sell unique items but ok, I hope we can filter the chat contents because I donยดt buy anything.
  • Uber unique will drop in world map and not limited to Duriel anymore. I hope the drop rate is fair enough and not something impossible to drop.
  • No more aspects in the inventory, Thanks Blizzard.
3 Likes

Maybe we will be able to see the corpse bows that have been shooting us.

3 Likes