BUGGED: Dolmen stone boulder not working

Hi

I am plaing the season 4 druid at this moment.

Been lucky to get a dolmen stone early but…

some times the boulders are not cast at all when hurricane is active.
they simply does not spawn even though spirit is used

if hurricane is not active the boulder is working fine

this happens often and sometimes a trip to down can “reset” the issue

please fix this issue @blizzard

8 Likes

Having the same issue. The build stops working after about a minute of regular gameplay.

1 Like

Same issue. Sometimes boulder works for 5 mins sometimes for 30 secs.

1 Like

I can also confirm this behavior. From my experience, in dungeons things work fine, but in the open world, it will just stop working. I’m not sure if there’s a specific bug report area, but it’s definitely making it difficult to play the build that works fine in instanced content.

Edit: Further testing and it does in fact happen in dungeons, like nightmare dungeons, unfortunately

Don’t worry it might be fixed by season 5!!!

2 Likes

Same issue here. In open world and dungeons.
And iam not sure but when u recast hurricane all boulders are gonna fly away think thats not implemented.

1 Like

Having the same problem.
I have it working about 50% of time.

1 Like

I think i’ve found what causes the problem. It only happens for me when I use the passive Nature’s Fury and it procs on like Petrify so that cataclysm triggers. Must be something with the fact that dolmen neck converts boulder to a core skill and natures fury goes bananas since we’re not actually using a real core skill, so it starts using like tornado or some other core skill while hurricane is active.

So for you guys with the problem, try and change your Key passive.

2 Likes

same issue here it´s not playable atm : (

I also think it has something to do with the key passive. Switching to another one seems to work, which is a shame as NF and Dolmen seem to work pretty nice with one another. Until they don’t, of course.

As long as u cant refresh hurricane without losing the boulders this build brings nothing to the table.

2 Likes

Yep, it is bugged for sure. I am experiencing the same issues.

I can confirm. Dolmen is bugged…

Same issue. Let’s wait :slight_smile:

Would also like to mark another case of this occurring while also noting to please fix refreshing hurricane not keeping the boulders inside of it. Basically please fix the whole Dolmen Stone interaction, Blizzard.

1 Like

i bet they won’t fix it this season.

1 Like

Blizz come fix that … its annoying as hell

1 Like

nope, i’m using perfect storm. the issue only happened after i tempered gear

You might be on to something. I tempered one piece of gear (+Maul radius) and immediately started seeing the bug.

1 Like