Blurry/Low res textures

Hello, I have a big problem with the graphics of this game. Pre settings are in high but the textures are blurry and low res. I have changed to low settings but there is no differences. If I put setting on low or high, it’s always the same results. Blurry textures like if they’re not completely loaded… my drivers are all updated even the last version of Nvidia with d4 release. Window is too updated… I already deleted game and app cache … so I don’t know what I need to do. I’m so upset. Payed 90 euros a long awaited game for final not having a decent confort game. Please if someone have a solution :frowning:

15 Likes

The graphics are the best they have been in any Diablo game… maybe you’re the issue?

4 Likes

Scroll ALL the way to the bottom of the settings, there’s a box that says Low Res Textures. make sure it’s not checked.

2 Likes

Check your scaling settings. Make sure its at 100%. Anything lower is going to look like crap. You only want to go lower if you have a card that can’t keep up at 100.

Going higher though will tax your hardware, but it will make the game look even better. I ran mine at 150 for a bit, because it really made the game look nice, but it also jumped the temps, so for now, I just keep it at 100%. But I’m also running 138FPS solid in game (144 monitor, game is capped to 150) Apparently, it won’t go above 138. lol

It isn’t, a lot of people are having this issue, myself included. Certain textures are extremely low res, and things like the fear pentagram becomes blocky and pixelated in shape. Very noticeable with the waypoint stone at times. Everything around it high res, but then the stone in the middle is low res.

8 Likes

I can repeat myself too.

1 Like

Good for you, now you can go away because you add literally 0 usefulness.

Here’s an example for the necro golem quest: https://i.imgur.com/Eor6Gom.jpg

6 Likes

Can you not personally read?

1 Like

That’s just centuries of rain smoothing out the stones and statue seeping in.

I see I’m not the only one with this issue but maybe it’s just a bug ? Because I tried every thing and nothing have repair the problem

1 Like

Try changing ur graphix resolution. I was on 1080 and went to 1440 and it cleared it up

Weird. I don’t have Fullscreen option and can’t change resolution at all.

2 Likes

me too… i play on a pc portable
blizzard now this issue exist ?

My resolution is set correctly, doesn’t fix it. Setting textures to Ultra doesn’t fix it. In fact, the only setting that changes what it looks like, is setting texture quality from high to a lower, making it even worse looking.

2 Likes

Same here.

Problems occur mostly in Hawezar and Kehjistan though. Dry Stepps looks fantastic at all times for example.

1 Like

Still no solutions for this issue ? :frowning: I try to find something but without success. Maybe we need to contact blizzard for a patch ?

some textures are that bad.
check the store with medium texture. the texture look awful and nobody is going to buy that overpriced stuff when it looks so bad.

then change it to Ultra and revisit the shop … oh look everything looks great as i would expect from a game in 2023.
but sadly my 500€ GPU and 64GB RAM is not good enough and the games just crashes after some minutes.

i played 45-50h this weekend and imo the game isnt ready. so many technical problems and QoL stuff is missing. it looks that they got the core game ready and shipped it.

i hope further update improve the technical side and adds more QoL stuff.

1 Like

There is a sharpening slider in the graphics options. I set mine to 25. I think thats just right.

Ok setting resolution correctly does not say much is your resolution 1440x900 1080x600 3900x950

99% of games are like this at launch unfortunately. If people want a perfect game launch month is not when to start playing the game