BLIZZARD: You Either Row This Boat Or It's Going To Sink

1. Add a single player mode.
  2. Add a private game mode.
  3. FIX HARDCORE. It is the best way to play, but lag spikes killing characters cannot be excused.
  4. Too much emphasis on Seasons can be bad. Please focus on substantial content. Don’t throw us one expansion and then leave. Your latest season crashed 3 times on character creation. SLOW DOWN.
  5. Add to the character editor, add more classes. I’d personally welcome the return of the classes from D3.

You’re giving us seasonal content and microtransactions to play with our barbie dolls. You can make an app for that. You made Diablo though, focus on the game.

3 Likes

not going to happen as stated multiple times.

well, i cant speak about lag as i dont personally really lag. some people do tho. However playing hardcore means you accept that your character dies, whatever the reason is.

isnt that what they just did with s4?

next class has been announced for the expansion. and sure, more character options would be cool. everyone loves customization.

6 Likes
  1. No
  2. No
  3. Working as intended. Fix your connection ?
  4. This is what S4 is all about.
  5. The new expansion coming every year will add a new class, and probably raise max lvl with more options for each classes

What’s the point to dev an app when it is already in game and working fine ?

2 Likes

I am not sure in which exactly form, but we might be surprised by this one. At least by what I could feel in one of the latest dev interviews.

None of your suggestions have a chance of being taken seriously. But for some reason you think that if Blizzard doesn’t do what you ask, they are going to sink. Do you have any idea how many people over the years have been trying to sink this boat? Yet it is still floating.

Maybe you just need to go play a different game? Obviously you are not enjoying this one. Why continue to beat your head against a wall? Plenty of people enjoy it just the way it is.

5 Likes

None of them have a chance at being taken seriously? These ideas are not new to gaming.

I’m not a boat person but I don’t think that’s how boats work. I think they stay floating even if no one is rowing.

2 Likes

If they don’t find a landing they are toast

So wait now they’re flying a plane?

Wiki-Landing Craft. Look up the word landing, this will help.

:clown_face:

Agreed to a certain extend. I like more substantial content, but thats not why the last few seasons lost so many players. The main issue was itemization and the lack of any new story, they are hoping the paid DLC would fix the story part and season 4 would fix the itemization part. I am not sure how effective is it to bring players back, but i think it is at least a good direction if not the correct direction.

No monks please, that was so out of place. We really do need a paladin arch type though…necro being the only one able to use shields is ridiculous.

Summarized:

Yes clownface for diablo.
Sacred 2
Norath
Xmen
Ultimate Alliance
Titan Quest
Divinity
Baldur’s Gate
Kotor
Elder Scrolls
ZELDA
etc.
Single player is dumb!

Private games are dumb, why would you want to play with friends?!

Yeah Hardcore is dumb, why would you want a hard game?!

Landing: a level part of a staircase (as at the end of a flight of stairs)

Ok now I see what you’re saying. If they don’t be careful they’ll fall down the stairs and that’ll probably break their arm and they won’t be able to row the boat.

1 Like

Correct. Thanks for the bumps.

exactly , if blizzard survived bobby it’ll survive anything.

You mean like they’ve been doing over the last year? New boss ladder, better helltides, more density in NMD and dungeons and xp, adjusting NMD affixes, better rewards for whispers, and now the Pit?

All completely free update content btw worthy of its own DLC.

2 Likes

Rewards, rewards, chests, chests, loot, loot, cosmetics, cosmetics.

I want more game. I want new enemies, not just reskins. I want substantial game stuff. Giving me a staff that does more damage would be cool, if there were more permanent game.

hardcore was just a gimmick game mode. Blizzards live-service isn’t something you want to gamba with regarding that.

It’s really not though. Loot matters more, progress is more rewarding, it’s better for the RP element.

1.) and 2.) I wish they would at least add SSF mode to the game. This is mostly a single player game and forcing people online with others sucks.
3.) would be fixed with SSF.
4.) Season resets are now the standard with diablo like games(not all ARPGS as others will try to tell you). POE and LE also focus on seasons because they want you always playing the game and spending money in the shop.
5.) Fine with me. I would love to play a skinny druid. But I will say you have FAR more options than you do in POE or LE. You can’t even pick your gender in those games.